BY CREST

No need to use the Force! The Crest Pro-Health Jr. Disney Star Wars Mouth Rinse is alcohol free, helps fight cavities, and freshens breath, making your kid's brushing routine one they will love. Best of all, it is compatible with the interactive Disney Magic Timer™ App by Oral-B to help kids brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.021% W/W (0.0095% W/W Fluoride Ion), Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Mint Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Disodium Phosphate, Green 3

LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
Great toothpaste for kids. The fact that it has characters makes my kids want to brush their teeth even more. CREST also always has coupons for their products so I never pay full price when I use them in conjunction with Kroger ' s buy 5 sale.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
I used to love this kids toothpaste, and if it's all we have at home, i still use it. it's gentle and not a minty flavor, which is great for children and for myself if needed. I use this repeatedly, and I still continue to love it. I highly suggest this product.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids thought this was fun and were happy to brush their teeth with it! They enjoyed the taste, and were good about spitting when they were done. I would purchase this again!
Morgan S.
West Monroe, LA
I son loved the taste of the toothpaste. He wouldn't let me get any other kind but this one. I love that he like it cause I have know trouble at all the get him to brush his teeth.
Howard E.
I love this for my 11 yro. he is too old for the "baby" characters as he calls them , but hates adult toothpaste.This is a great compromise and he loves the taste.He has had good check ups at the dentist so it is working.I do wish it came in a bigger size.
Toni J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my sons favorite toothpaste. I think it has to do with the characters on the toothpaste rather than him actually liking the toothpaste. Which is fine with me anything that will get him to brush more is great !
Brittaney M.
Ellensburg, WA
So far I love this stuff for all 3 of my boys. They love Star Wars and it's a great way to get them to brush those pearly whites. They complain with regular toothpaste that it's to spicy but this is just fine for them.
yojaira l.
Spring Lake, NC
Es una buena pasta dental en mi casa mi hija la usa y le encanta no tengo que decirle que valla a lavar sus diente tiene un perfecto aliento y ni una carie si me gusta otras marcas en lo personal pero esta no es mal producto es muy bueno lo recomiendo y lo volveria a comprar
brandi C.
Junction City, KY
I have 3 children, 2 that are old enough to brush their teeth and they love this toothpaste! We bought it at our local Walmart. They enjoy the minty taste of the toothpaste! I can say it seems to be a better alternative than other toothpaste I have tried for my children.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm going back to sleep and my phone won't let you go to the store to buy the full app but it won't work for you anymore because you have a little sister and she doesn't know you what I did when you see
Victoria F.