Crest Pro-health Jr. Disney Frozen Minty Breeze Toothpaste uploaded by Franchesca F.

BY CREST

Do you want your kids to build a healthy brushing habit? Then your kids will love the Crest Pro-Health Jr. Disney Frozen toothpaste. With the help of their favorite characters, your kids will learn proper brushing habits using this minty formula that protects against cavities. Pair it with the interactive Disney Magic Timer™ App by Oral-B to help your kids brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes, and their smiles will sing.

Inactive Ingredients:

Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Gloria K.
Wichita, KS
I have been buying Crest toothpaste for a long time but decided to try the Pro-Health Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste. It seeI am satisfied with the progress at protecting and having never tried other brands know that Crest offers quality products. ms to be working well and makes my mouth feel fresh with the minty taste.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Keeps my mouth clean and fresh for hours! I can't go without my Crest. I am a long time repeat customer and I do not have any plans on changing brands any time soon. I love that I can pick this up at an affordable price while doing my weekly grocery shopping.
Cristina Z.
I buy this for my niece and nephew all the time and it's always a fun adventure when I run out of mine and I have to use some of theirs lol. Cleanses their teeth very well without the burning sensation.
Ryan H.
This is my go to toothpaste. I've tried so many other brands but always end up coming back to this. It leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean and I love the minty flavor. The only con is the chemicals in it but I will continue to use this toothpaste.
Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like using crest in general and I like the minty breeze flavor. But it's like any other toothpaste out there that fights cavity, has fluoride so I don't really notice any difference.
Chelsey W.
This product helps keep my teeth white and keeps the cavity away. The taste is not too overwhelming which makes it present to brush. It helps with my Tatar build up as well as my plaque.
Makenzie W.
Cordova, TN
Absolutely loved using this product even as an adult. Only switched to a different crest toothpaste because I was becoming more and more of an adult. It made me feel nice and clean without causing any tooth sensitivity.
Sarahn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
About this two-faced for my daughter and it did the trick to get her excited about brushing her teeth. The flavor is great and it was mild enough for her to use.
ana v.
This is a good product for whitening your teeth. This is the first time I used the product and it was great to regular toothpaste it's teased really good I was surprise I would recommended this product because it works
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I 💭 and I have to go to school tomorrow so I don't know if I can wear it for Christmas 🎄 or I have to do it for me and my sister to wear it all night and she came it snow so I'm not gonna wear my hair again to