BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Mouthwash gives you an invigorating clean that lets you know you’re working toward a better dental check-up—not to mention 6 benefits in 1.

Kills germs
• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps prevent gingivitis
• Keeps teeth cleaner longer**
• Freshens bad breath
• Provides an invigorating sensation

Active Ingredient, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.07%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Alcohol (10.8 Wt%), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Yellow 6, Green 3

• How many times a day do u suggest i use this?1 Answers
  • Does this mouthwash burn? What does it taste like? Pepper...2 Answers
  • Is the price worth it?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
The crest pro health advanced mouthwash is definitely a mouth rinse that does the job. It has alcohol to it. The taste and feel in my mouth kinda burns a little I got it from my local grocery store and I don’t know 💯 percent if I would purchase again.
Rashema J.
It leaves my breath smelling super fresh. I use it everyday during my daily routine. I typically buy these at any store that has them on sale. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Okay so I went to the dentist and had sensitive teeth to everything, even breathing out my mouth. But she recommended me this too because my gums were bleeding during brushing. Went home and used for a week and already noticed my gums don't bleed anymore and my breath stays fresh longer then any other brand!
Jessy C.
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
Great mouthwash. It didn’t have an over powering flavor compared to other things. I use it twice a day and it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I would buy this product again and recommend it to anyone
Shoshana B.
Columbus
The invigorating feeling does make me feel like I’m getting a really deep clean. But I know the feeling is from alcohol and I always feel like I need to rinse my mouth out afterwards.
Alana L.
Beaumont
This is a really good and affordable mouthwash. It has just the right amount of alcohol in it to where it doesn't burn your mouth too much my 5 year old can use it with no problem.
McKenna L.
Been using this mouthwash for a long time, it works great , it really does everything it says, my mouth feels so fresh and clean after using it , it’s helped tremendously
Heather B.
I cannot say enough good things about Crest Pro Health Mouth Wash! I use it daily before bed, and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean! There is no burn or heat when swishing like some other mouth wash brands. I feel like Crest gets between my teeth and in hard to reach places and doesn't hurt especially during the winter when lips are chapped etc. It tastes great and leaves my mouth clean, making me one very loyal customer!
Unique E.
I like this . It keeps my teeth white and feeling clean. It’s been in my choices for decades. It’s better than any off brand. I buy it for my son also. Yes I’ll buy it again. I purchase it at Walmart.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this mouthwash burn? What does it taste like? Peppermint, Spearmint, etc.
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
Is the price worth it?
Hiba E.
Bellevue, WA
How many times a day do u suggest i use this?