Personal CareOral CareMouthwashCrest
Pro-health Invigorating Clean Multi-protection Mouthwash

Crest Pro-health Invigorating Clean Multi-protection Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Mouthwash gives you an invigorating clean that lets you know you’re working toward a better dental check-up—not to mention 6 benefits in 1.

Kills germs
• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps prevent gingivitis
• Keeps teeth cleaner longer**
• Freshens bad breath
• Provides an invigorating sensation

Active Ingredient, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.07%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Alcohol (10.8 Wt%), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Yellow 6, Green 3

Does this product effectively kill bad breath germs?
How many times a day do u suggest i use this?
Does this mouthwash burn? What does it taste like? Peppermint, Spearmint, etc.
Start your review of Crest Pro-health Invigorating Clean Multi-protection Mouthwash!
Jen O.
Somerville, MA
Great benefits in one formula. The mint is the perfect balance of freshness without being to intense or off putting.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I like mouthwash that has an intense flavor. Call me weird, but I like it to burn a little. Crest mouthwash is okay, but when I saw the "invigorating" kind, I thought I would give it a try. It's a little bit of a stronger flavor, but not much more for the extra price. It does it's job, though, so I gave it 3 stars
Holly G.
Lees Summit, MO
Great taste and it didn't "sting" like a lot of mouthwashes. I felt like it kept my mouth clean and my breath fresh for hours after using.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Pro health mouthwash is a great brand. Crest name brand never fails me yet. The mouthwash leaves my mouth fresh.
Vianneys G.
Maicao
Me gusta el enjuague bucal que tiene un sabor intenso. Llámame extraño, pero me gusta que se queme un poco. Crest enjuague bucal está bien, pero cuando vi el tipo "vigorizante", pensé que iba a darle una oportunidad. Es un poco de un sabor más fuerte, pero no mucho más por el precio extra.
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
I love how after brushing my teeth the mouthwash just seems to add something extra. It keeps my breath fresh and gibes my mouth a deep clean feeling
Jessica T.
Jonesville, SC
This is what I always use at the dentist. Makes my mouth feel clean and breath smell fresh
Florida S.
Conroe, TX
It keeps your breath fresh all data fight gingivitis stop gums from bleeding and ect.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Very refreshing. Good cleaning and protects teeth perfectly. It will wake you up with the mint taste it has
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
I would use this again! It was a good price for a good size bottle, even for buying it at Wal-Mart. It freshened up my mouth and kept me feeling clean all morning long.