Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Mint Mouthwash 250mL Bottle uploaded by lauren h.

BY CREST

Invigorate your way to better dental check-ups. Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse's invigorating action lets you know it is working to kill germs, reduce plaque, help prevent gingivitis, keep teeth cleaner longer and get rid of bad breath. see more...

Amanda J.
I'm kind of a sucker for advertising and the Crest Pro-Health mouthwash claims to do everything and more for my oral health. To be honest, I don't see a huge difference across the board when it comes to mouthwash. I do really enjoy the mint flavor - it's very refreshing
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite mouthwash ever. I hate the way others taste and the way they leave my mouth feeling. This one is awesome and really is invigorating. I like how you can actually see what you're spitting out. My mouth is so much cleaner because of this stuff. I truly love it.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
After flossing and brushing your teeth the next step is mouth wash and this product is not indeed one of my favorite not only can you feel it doing it's job after your done the sensation of clean and the feel of clean teeth is the best
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this mouthwash. It works really well. However, I only use it at night because it leaves a funny taste in my mouth. I have continued to use it though, because it makes my teeth feel clean.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I love crest invigorating mouthwash! I always feel super clean after her use it. Or use it before and after I floss which really helps. I have a couple cavities and since I've started doing that I've noticed they don't hurt anymore.
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
Really good product you could see the results right away I get mines from target I use it 3 times a day or sometimes more nothing compare to other you feel the difference right away and I'll always keep buying it because of the refreshing sensation you get after using it
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Very good mouth rinse. With a mint flavor, but it's not scalding mint after which I want to rinse my mouth with water, but a very pleasant aftertaste. Gives sensation of cleanliness and freshness.And most importantly this feeling remains for a long time. Highly recommend.
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Best mouthwash, hands down! I love how you feel like it's actually cleaning after swishing for 30 seconds to a minute you sometimes will even get chunks that you spit out which I feel like is grabbing the rest of the plaque and bacteria that I missed from brushing.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
I don't love mouthwash but this is the only kind i will use. This is my first time buying this brand and i am satisfied with it. It gets the job done for sure. I bought it at target and its very reasonably priced. I would recommend it to others. Its a good product.
Angie F.
I Have the whitening one and I absolutely love it and I Am a repeated user of this will always be my first pick compared to others and I try 2 day but if not I try to get it in the night and yes I would recommend to others