BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Intense Peppermint Flavor Toothpaste for bold and invigorating fresh breath. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love crest toothpaste. This is currently this kind we are using now and it has a great flavor. I usually try all kinds do crest toothpaste just to see what each is like. I have not been disappointed yet!
Chelsi S.
I love any and all things peppermint flavored, so using this every day really makes my daily brushing experience that much more enjoyable. The peppermint is strong, while not overpowering or offensive. Target usually has coupons on Cartwheel for it, so saving money is definitely an added bonus!
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all things minty. I did enjoy this toothpaste but it wasn't minty enough for me so my search will continue. It foamed nicely and did leave my mouth feeling fresh. Overall I'm satisfied with this toothpaste but would love something even more minty.
Olivia K.
North Zulch, TX
After using this product I could definitely tell my teeth were much whiter. I purchased this at Wal-Mart and it was a reasonable price. It wasn't too sweet or too spicy like other toothpastes I've used. I will be buying this again once I run out.
Shellby P.
This the best, I get it from Walmart :) I buy it every time, I use it everyday. Yes it's the best. I would buy it if you haven't. All pros it's all I buy, never bought anything else. Of course I would it's all I buy
Carson S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! It makes your mouth feel so clean and it makes your breath smell so fresh! It was very effective I bought it at target but any drugstore would probably have this product. I think it is better than its alternatives and i would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
This toothpaste was okay. I liked how it had a minty feel to it, but that's pretty much it. I mean, it's a toothpaste-- it gave me a good, clean feeling, but compared to others, I didn't feel THAT clean. This is just a me-thing, but I wasn't really a fan of this product.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

This toothpaste I use in my home when my father buying is good Foaming leaves feeling clean but it is not one of my favorites but I like the feeling of mint leaves is what I look for toothpastes
Jen M.
South Park, PA
I have used this product in the past. I enjoyed the flavor and made my teeth feel clean. I'm not sure is they make a toothpaste for sensitive teeth? If they do I would be sure to try it out
Kellie M.
When using this product it seems very good and seems like you would buy it again. After you're finished brushing it feels like the toothpaste has not cleaned your teeth to its full extent.