BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Healthy Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste: Fights cavities, plaque, gingivitis and tartar Fights bad breath for hours Whitens teeth Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity Refreshing peppermint flavor and smooth formula see more...

Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
After specifically buying whitening toothpaste for years and not really seeing any real difference between a regular toothpaste and one that claims to whiten, I decided to give it a break and try out this toothpaste. I like the taste and I feel that it cleans my teeth well. My last dental checkup was just as good as past visits, no cavities! I will likely try others in the pro-health line.
Sara M.
This product works really well, too. Like other whitening toothpastes, I noticed a change in the staining in my teeth. Overall, I am satisfied with this product and I am happy with the price too. It is affordable for the work that it does and when someone asks I mention that I use this tooth paste.
Wreachell B.
I am not too excited about this. It does leave my mouth feeling fresh after brushing but after an hour or two my mouth doesn't smell as great as my other toothpaste.

I don't mind that it doesn't foam up as much because I like to actually be able to brush my teeth instead of having too much foam and not enough brushing.

I won't buy it again. Though the flavor is great!
Emily B.
The pro health series is my favorite! i love a good toothpaste that makes your mouth feel clean when you are finished brushing. this always does the trick! also it doesn't make my teeth any more sensitive that they were to start with
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
DO NOT buy this toothpaste! It contains the ingredient polyethylene which is plastic. The little blue beads in this toothpaste is plastic and does not naturally dissolve. My mouth HURT when I would brush my teeth with this stuff because of the plastic! Who puts plastic in toothpaste? Seriously? Never buying another toothpaste from Crest ever again.
Hana E.
Dallas, TX
I'm really picky with my toothpast, usually I only like cinnamon flavored toothpaste but I tried this and it's good toothpaste, that is smooth and minty-fresh!
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
My mouth didn't feel really clean when I was done brushing. Even with quite a bit of toothpaste on my brush after less than a minute I felt like I was brushing with water. It didn't foam up the way other toothpastes do. In order to get a clean / fresh feeling I have to use mouthwash after.