Crest Pro-Health Healthy Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste uploaded by Chrissy S.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Healthy Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste: Fights cavities, plaque, gingivitis and tartar Fights bad breath for hours Whitens teeth Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity Refreshing peppermint flavor and smooth formula

Sarah H.
Brookville, IN
I don't know why it's so hard to find a true peppermint toothpaste. I don't care for spearmint, or 'clean mint' (whatever that is), or any of the other mint variations out there so I was very happy to find this -- especially after a bad experience with Tom's of Maine peppermint toothpaste. After several weeks of using the Tom's product my teeth just never felt clean, especially at the gumline, despite using a Sonicare every day. My dentist told me many of his patients had the same experience with Tom's and that I should go back to an all-in-one paste even though my veneers mean I don't need a whitening product. I've used this for several months and have not experienced any of the problems mentioned by other reviewers. In fact, it seems to do a better job of leaving me with a fresh, clean mouth than any other toothpaste I've tried. No matter how much popcorn or garlic I've just eaten, by the time I get done with my dental cleaning routine (which starts with flossing and a water pik, followed by brushing with this paste on Sonicare's two-minute timer), my mouth feels clean and my breath is fresh
Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
I love the way that this toothpaste makes my mouth feels so fresh and clean. I like that it also has whitening with it. It feels like I have been to the dentist! I would totally recommend this product!
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff actually works! I bought this to make my teeth whiter, and after a few uses, my teeth were actually whiter! It also has many flavors of mint to choose from as well! Get this for whiter teeth!
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is a great toothpaste. It cleans my teeth and leaves my breath fresh. There is no awful after taste, which is nice. This product meets my expectations and is affordable. I would purchase this again.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy crest when shopping for toothpaste. I love the fresh and clean feeling left after brushing with their products. I only wish their products had stronger whitening outcomes but overall happy!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,399 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Out of all the toothpastes out there, i feel like this is the only one
tha really makes my teeth clean and gives that after the dentist feel to
them. it really has a nice clean and likable feel to it. the taste is
not as harsh as other brands that i have tried either.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
After specifically buying whitening toothpaste for years and not really seeing any real difference between a regular toothpaste and one that claims to whiten, I decided to give it a break and try out this toothpaste. I like the taste and I feel that it cleans my teeth well. My last dental checkup was just as good as past visits, no cavities! I will likely try others in the pro-health line.
Caitlin G.
This product was fine in the beginning, but I noticed it would leave a very strange film in my mouth. At first I had no idea what it was from, but after switching toothpastes I realized this was the culprit. My boyfriend said he didn't get the same film in his mouth from it, and still uses it. I found I also didn't like how gritty the toothpaste was.
Jeannette O.
I'm sure it cleans my teeth just fine but I prefer a toothpaste that foams up more. It feels like it coats my mouth and really freshens my breath instead of just rubbing gel across my enamel. Texturally I find it disappointing with a manual toothbrush but I don't mind it as much if I'm using my electric toothbrush.
Sara M.
This product works really well, too. Like other whitening toothpastes, I noticed a change in the staining in my teeth. Overall, I am satisfied with this product and I am happy with the price too. It is affordable for the work that it does and when someone asks I mention that I use this tooth paste.