BY CREST

You’ve always taken the best care possible for your mouth. Now, you can upgrade to the new Crest HD daily two-step system. We’ve isolated ingredients to deliver superior results with a Purifying Cleanser and Perfecting Gel. Step 1 strips plaque away, and Step 2 polishes and whitens for an amazing experience that lets you feel the difference from first use. Try it today, and upgrade to a more luminescent* smile with 6x cleaning†, 6x whitening* and superior sensitivity relief to Sensodyne** at 2 weeks.

• Crest’s biggest breakthrough in toothpaste since fluoride
  • 6x cleaning†, 6x whitening* and superior sensitivity relief to Sensodyne** at 2 weeks.
  • Upgrade to a cleaner* & more luminescent* smile with Crest Pro-Health HD
  • Feel the difference from first use with the daily 2-step system
  • Step 1 Purifying Cleanser helps strip away plaque, Step 2 Perfecting Gel polishes and whitens teeth
  • Each system contains one 4.0 oz Step 1 tube and one 2.3 oz Step 2 tube

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Zinc Lactate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color & Aesthetics, Step 2, Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide

• Do your teeth feel more sensitive after use?3 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health HD Daily Two-step Toothpaste System Set....2 Answers
  • If I were to get this toothpaste could I use it everyday?...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health HD Daily Two-step Toothpaste System Set
  • "It does get annoying sometimes to have to do the two steps every time but The results are so worth it!" in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty good toothpaste overall." in 1 review
Christine J.
Crest Pro-health HD Daily Two-step Toothpaste System Set is my favorite go-to whitening product! It is easy to use and has a nice flavor. One tube is the cleaning agent. It gets your mouth feeling super clean. Then you squeeze the whitening gel on your toothbrush and brush as normal. It gives you a nice bright smile! This is super easy and you don't get missed areas like some of the strips do.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
This two-step process is great for every day.  I like to whiten my teeth every three months so this does a great job in between.  The price is okay I normally get it on sale, I find it better than other toothpaste on the market.
Eunice B.
Levittown, NY
I swear by this toothpaste. First, I like that it forces you to brush a little bit longer by doing the whole two-step thing. No way would I be as conscious about brushing for full two to three minutes with just one step. The stannous fluoride formula really works out well for me. I feel the difference in the efficacy compared to regular sodium fluoride. I don't think the gel is strong enough to whiten, tbh, it's there for maintenance.
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
Works wonders for me! I love this product. It met my expectations, no it passed them! Worked immediately. I noticed a difference in a day. Great price. Only thing is you may run out of the bleach before the toothpaste.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
I absolutely adore this whitening toothpaste duo! I bought the sample version at Walgreens to test out the effectiveness of this new product, and I immediately felt the need to run to the store when I ran out. I definitely noticed a visible difference using this toothpaste, and although the gel has a somewhat unusual flavor to it, it left my mouth feeling dentist-appointment clean.
Emily G.
This toothpaste is nice. I noticed a small difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but it wasn’t much. The toothpaste left my teeth feeling clean and fresh. I don’t like how it is two steps. It takes too long.
gabrielle ∞ t.
This stuff is so awesome and works amazingly well! My favorite thing about this product is that I experience no sensitivity after using, unlike the crest white strips that I have tried in the past. I will say it’s very hard to remember not to rinse your mouth after brushing with step one. So for that I haven’t been using this product as much as I normally would.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
I have mixed feelings about this toothpaste. Although I do feel it makes my smile clean and bright, I do feel there's an added hassle to having 2 tubes of toothpaste and having a multi-step toothbrushing process. If you don't mind the extra time, this is a great product but if you're pretty busy, this is just one more step to add to your routine.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free from a product rep. Definitely takes a little longer to use but your teeth feel really clean. Only thing I didn’t like is that they type of fluoride they use in it can actually make your teeth yellow more, and definitely felt like it was. I also am not fond of the price point. $15ish for toothpaste is a little outrageous.
Amanda C.
My husband and I saw a noticeable difference after using the product for two weeks. The longer we used it, the more change we saw. It is a time consuming task, however, it’s worth it!
Kimberly M.
Wellington, OH
I saw someone on YouTube talking about this and was wondering if it's worth the $13? Also, is it good for sensitive teeth?
Kaisy C.
I've been wanting to try this product but before I purchase, I was wondering if it even works? Does it actually whiten your teeth like it's suppose to do?
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do your teeth feel more sensitive after use?
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently saw a commercial for this product on TV and it looked really promising. I was just wondering if Influenster was planning on putting this in a Vox box or if anyone out there has tried it yet. What's the deal? is it worth a try or should I pass on it?
Jessica M.
Crest Pro-health HD Daily Two-step Toothpaste System Set. How fast have you seen results with this toothpaste?

Target