Crest Pro Health Gum Detoxify Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, 4.1 oz uploaded by Andria L.Crest Pro Health Gum Detoxify Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, 4.1 oz uploaded by Janet H.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

Gum Detoxify Gentle Whitening Fluoride. Introducing new Gum Detoxify from Crest. There are millions of harmful plaque bacteria that can lurk around the gum line and cause gingivitis. Crest Gum Detoxify Gentle Whitening Toothpaste has an activated foam formula that penetrates hard to reach places to neutralize harmful plaque bacteria even around the gum line, for clinically proven healthier gums. It is also formulated to cool gums during and after brushing for a refreshing clean. Because if you’re not taking care of your gums, you’re not really taking care of your mouth. Size: 4.1. see more...

• Has anyone had any luck with trying this toothpaste? Is i...1 Answers
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
I have bad teeth and sensitive teeth and gums that are gross so this was purely an experiment! I’ve been using it 3 weeks and love the way my gums feel. The taste is mellow but feels like it’s working on contact. I like the feel of my mouth when I’m done brushing. My teeth seem a shade whiter as well. I just love the idea and the make of this toothpaste! Go Crest! I will buy again but it has to be made to fit into my budget as it’s a bit pricey. What saved me this time was it was on Ibotta!
Andria L.
Emporium , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this toothpaste! How I start my day! Keeps my teeth and fumes feeling healthy and clean all day! Just recently started using this excited to see what long term results come as I continue to clean my pearly whites with crest!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
I only really love using Crest toothpaste products. This is one of the few i love. It gives your mouth a fresh , squeaky clean sensation. It also makes your mouth foamy which is what i love in a toothpaste. I definately repurchased a few after testing it out in my #Newbeautyattarget voxbox.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
I get gum disease extremely easily (I’ve been told it’s genetic) and this stuff is a saint. I haven’t had any gum bleeding or swelling after using this for a little over a month. My teeth feel nice and clean and the taste is good. Fresh breath, shiny teeth, and gums back to normal. Thank you crest
Courtney N.
New Brighton , PA
Has anyone had any luck with trying this toothpaste? Is it new?