BY PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Fluoride. Introducing new Gum Detoxify from Crest. , There are millions of harmful plaque bacteria that can lurk around the gum line causing gingivitis. Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste has an activated foam formula that penetrates hard to reach places to neutralize harmful plaque bacteria even around the gum line, for clinically proven healthier gums. It is also formulated to cool gums during and after brushing for a refreshing clean. Because if you’re not taking care of your gums, you’re not really taking care of your mouth. Size: 4.1 oz. see more...

• Just purchased the Crest® Gum Detoxify™ Extra Fresh Fluor...2 Answers
  • I just purchased this Crest Pro Health Gum Detoxify Deep ...1 Answers
Monica T.
Monument, CO
This is my new favorite toothpaste! The foam that it creates around your teeth is wonderful. It covers from top to bottom, and you never have to reapply more toothpaste to your brush. You can feel it cleaning all around your teeth #GettingItDone. The flavor is perfectly mint and refreshing, leaving your mouth feeling cleaner than ever!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
This toothpaste is pretty great. My mouth feels super clean. The toothpaste foams around your gum line and into the hidden areas, it has a lovely cooling sensation as you brush and after. I feel like I just left the dentist.
Lynn B.
This is an expensive toothpaste. It foams a lot while brushing your teeth. Using more paste creates more foam. It has a pleasant mint flavor. I like Creasy products and wanted to try this version. I found a multi-pack at Costco. It’s too soon to see a difference. I’m going to try it with my Sonicare. I’ll update my review if anything changes.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
This tooth paste really does the job. I am in hygiene school and received it as a free product. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and really work under the gum line where you can’t see. I definitely recommend this product!
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
Just purchased this I’m super Excited to try it because gum disease runs in my family and so hopefully this does detoxify my gums and clean out the plaque in my gumline
Jessie C.
Gladstone
This toothpaste has been amazing for me. I work in the dental field and have noticed a huge difference in my gums since using this. I love that it foams just the right amount when you brush. It is a little more expensive but is definitely worth it!
Victoria H.
Utica, MI
This products a little expensive, but Im happy with the results. My teeth feel cleaner. It does foam a lot if you use to much. My dentist said that my gum pocket are smaller, so it must be working.
Felicia J.
We originally got this because my boyfriends gums were angry as the dentist said. He hasnt used it like he should but when he does it seemed to be helping.
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
So far I like this toothpaste, it gets the job done. I love that it foams up, it also leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Ashley J.
Houston
First time haven’t tried it yet but I heard so much good things about it hope it does the trick
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
Just purchased the Crest® Gum Detoxify™ Extra Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste 4.1 oz. Box How long until you started seeing results?
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
I just purchased this Crest Pro Health Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste, 4.1 oz and I’m curious if anyone has used it yet and if so what are your opinions on it for someone with sensitive teeth. Also does it leave the mouth feeling dry afterwards.? I find that a lot of Crest toothpaste products to do that not really sure why or if it’s just me but that’s reason I don’t often purchase them and don’t really have any information yet on this gum detoxify toothpaste.

Target