Crest Pro-Health For Me Star Wars Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Minty Breeze uploaded by Erin N.

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health For Me™ Star Wars™ Minty Breeze Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.

Strengthens enamel.

Fights cavities.

For longer brushing.

Disney Magic Timer™.

Disney, Marvel.

Unlock even more characters as you brush. see more...

FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pros: Clean Teeth; Gentle On Gums; Easy To Use; Durable

My children love this product. It does a great job on cleaning their teeth and leaves their breath smelling fresh. Tastes great too!
Begin the saga of longer brushing. The Crest Pro-Health toothpaste for kids featuring Disney Star Wars characters is the perfect toothpaste for your little Padawans.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
My kids are currently using this product. I purchased this because I wanted a kids toothpaste that had a fresh breath after taste. Not a fruity one that would leave my kids breath not smelling fresh. So a little goes a long way with this toothpaste. My kids seem to like it so it will be a repurchase
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
My son loves this toothpaste. First, the star wars character drew him in. Lol. He likes the flavor & texture. The squeeze tube is easy for him to use & it stays relatively clean. I like that he wants to brush his teeth! haha. I feel like it does a good job of keeping his teeth clean & healthy.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
my kids love this because it has star wars on the package.They don't mind the flavor. It cleans their teeth great and helps with the breath to. I picked it up at walmart. They use it everyday. Not sure if they want something different next time or this, but they love star wars.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Gladewater, TX
This Fluoride Anti- cavity Toothpaste is an overall great product! I love using it and I believe it does its proper purpose in cavity prevention. It met all of my expectations in an anti- cavity toothpaste and is also very affordable! I would recommend it to everyone.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
I love that Crest has teamed up with Disney Magic Timer. My son loves brushing his teeth with the timer, and it makes it hassle free. Not to mention the toothpaste helps keeps his teeth strong and clean, without me worrying that his tooth paste is lacking.
Pam Joe G.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I always look for the fresh breath, fluoride protecting type of toothpastes. I have others besides myself that I have to worry about. Teeth are very important and we use them everyday. When you think about it, they are almost as important as your eyes.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
I use Crest 3-D Whitening Toothpaste..I love it. It makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed. I can tell a difference after a few weeks after I started using it. It's a great product. It's the only type I use.I would definitely buy it again.
Lola S.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pretty good toothpaste but I just wish it had a little bit more of a fresh feeling after brushing. Teeth to get clean and it's very cute packaging especially for kids but I just wish it had more of a fresh minty strong flavor.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Nelsonville, OH
Being the mother of 4 boys is very rewarding, but reminding them to brush can become a chore! With Crest Star Wars toothpaste, the chore is no longer a task because they take matters into their own hands and brush away!!