Crest Pro-Health For Me Star Wars Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Minty Breeze uploaded by Erin N.

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health For Me™ Star Wars™ Minty Breeze Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.

Strengthens enamel.

Fights cavities.

For longer brushing.

Disney Magic Timer™.

Disney, Marvel.

Unlock even more characters as you brush. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erin N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My four year old son loves this toothpaste. Of course it caught his eye because of the star wars picture on the package, but he actually enjoys the minty flavor. He doesn't like the fruity flavors offered for kids. This keeps his breath smelling fresh, I'm one of the mom's that do the "breath test" to make sure they really brushed! He asks to brush his teeth multiple times a day, so I'm a happy mom! I would deffinetly recommend.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
Donny boyfriend loves Star Wars and we had to get his product but I love how clean my mouth feels right after it keeps my teeth clean and white and thank everything that it doesn't kill my enamel to make it sensitive because I would stop using it lol
Heather B.
This is the perfect tooth paste for my 5 year Olds bathroom. It is star wars themed and I love that he enjoys using his star wars tooth paste while I can enjoy knowing that he is getting quality crest pro health cleanings.
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
As crazy as it may sound, this is the only tooth paste that my son will use ! He actually enjoys the flavor of this tooth paste because according to him, it tastes better than any other flavor of kids toothpaste. He is also a big star wars fan !
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My kids are currently using this product. I purchased this because I wanted a kids toothpaste that had a fresh breath after taste. Not a fruity one that would leave my kids breath not smelling fresh. So a little goes a long way with this toothpaste. My kids seem to like it so it will be a repurchase
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
My son loves this toothpaste. First, the star wars character drew him in. Lol. He likes the flavor & texture. The squeeze tube is easy for him to use & it stays relatively clean. I like that he wants to brush his teeth! haha. I feel like it does a good job of keeping his teeth clean & healthy.
shirley s.
belvidere, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my kids love this because it has star wars on the package.They don't mind the flavor. It cleans their teeth great and helps with the breath to. I picked it up at walmart. They use it everyday. Not sure if they want something different next time or this, but they love star wars.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I always look for the fresh breath, fluoride protecting type of toothpastes. I have others besides myself that I have to worry about. Teeth are very important and we use them everyday. When you think about it, they are almost as important as your eyes.
Tonya C.
I use Crest 3-D Whitening Toothpaste..I love it. It makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed. I can tell a difference after a few weeks after I started using it. It's a great product. It's the only type I use.I would definitely buy it again.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty good toothpaste but I just wish it had a little bit more of a fresh feeling after brushing. Teeth to get clean and it's very cute packaging especially for kids but I just wish it had more of a fresh minty strong flavor.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for your teeth?