Crest Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Rinse 500mL Bottle uploaded by Leslie M.Crest Pro-Health For Me Minty Breeze Flavor Rinse 500mL Bottle uploaded by Nichole K.

BY CREST

Designed for Kids 8 Upbr Breezy Mint Strengthen your teeth and swish away gunk, like food particles. Provides the same great cavity protection as Kid s Crest rinse. Swish the Gunk Out 2 Get Fresh Breath 3 Fight Cavities Alcohol-Free 800-285-9139 see more...

Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 5yr old son reminds me he has to brush his teeth just so he can use the mouthwash. My mother gave me a few bottles for him to use and according to him it makes his mouth all tingly and helps his teeth feel better. I like how my son who is sensitive approves of it and helps him become more interested in a hygene routine.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for kids!

not overpowering and I love the top that acts as a cup. I think it's a bit exaggerated on how it clears out a lot of gunk but then again, maybe we don't have much mouth gunk!
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This is not too strong and it works really well. It is great for kids who want fresh and clean teeth without the stong mint!
Candyce C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love how it keeps my mouth minty fresh and teeth clean and white would purchase again
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
Keeps your breath smelling fresh all day long with a nice minty flavor!!!!!!