Crest Pro-Health For Life Oral Rinse Smooth Mint uploaded by Melanie E.

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health™ For Life Oral Rinse Smooth Mint Selected for Ages 50+.

No burn of alcohol.

CPC antigingivitis/antiplaque oral rinse.

Multi-protection.

Alcohol free.

Defends against dental conditions people over 50 Experience.

Tender, inflamed gums from gingivitis.

Plaque that brushing may miss.

Bad breath.

Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
I’m not picky when it comes to mouth wash, as long as my mouth tastes minty fresh all around after I use it I’m happy, and this product definitely does that. I’m happy with it and would recommend to someone
Rose M.
Trumbull, CT
My favorite mouth wash of all time I've had gingivitis for many years and because I use this daily twice a day I barely have any flare ups and when I do they are not as severe with this mouth wash!!
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I have used better mouth washes but this one is the most effective in the price range it falls into. There are definitely more high end brands with better and more expensive mouthwashes but this one is good for day to day use if you need to use it on the go.
Brie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is fine. My mouth doesn't feel particularly clean after using the Pro Health line. It's generally more expensive then the other products in the toothpaste aisle but I don't feel its any better. I have switched to Sensadyne and that is now my favorite!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Smooth is definitely the perfect descriptive word for this mouthwash. It helps make your mouth minty fresh without the harsh burning/stinging effect that happens with other mouthwashes. I use it every day in the evening. I have bought multiple bottles and will continue to buy this product
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this mouthwash because it has a cool and refreshing taste, without the barn of alcohol that comes in so many other mouthwashes. I like that it has so many other oral benefits beyond just giving you fresh breath!
Alyssa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Really great mouthwash, this gives you a refreshing taste in your mouth without the alcohol taste left being like other mouthwashes. I would say that for the money this is great because it comes in a massive bottle. Overall I use this everyday because I love it so much!
Tonya C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite mouth wash because it contains no alcohol. I don't like keeping alcohol in my house and this product is fantastic for that purpose. It doesn't sting or make your mouth feel like its on fire after you use it. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is a very soothing mouth rinse! It keeps the mouth feeling fresh and smelling fresh! It is very effective and not too pricey! There aren't any cons that I can think of! I was very satisfied with this product.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I really like this product. It doesn't have that burn like other mouthwashes, but I'm not sure if I like that. Not sure if it's just me, but if it doesn't burn it doesn't feel like it's working haha! But overall, it does its job. It does have a bit of a strange after taste though.
Morgan R.