Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste 5.1 oz., Twin uploaded by Dominique S.Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste 5.1 oz., Twin uploaded by Latisha R.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste* and remove surface tooth stains. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal Of Acceptance from The American Dental Association (ADA) for all the benefits /areas of cavity prevention,plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction, and whitening. The ADA also recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-health.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com see more...

Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
My husband and I both use this and will continue to repurchase. It's a great value as a twin pack and does exactly what we need it too. We have no special needs, such as sensitive teeth, so this is fine for us. I don't know how effective the whitening power really is, but that's not really a concern for us.
Shaunice L.
I don't mind the flavor it's not too strong or overpowering. I'm a repeat user of crest products and this toothpaste did not disappoint nor did it impress me. There isn't anything special about it but it gets the job done.
Lisa C.
Hollywood, FL
One of the only toothpastes that doesn't make my teeth feel sensitive after repeated use. It works well to whiten a shade or two. The value is ok. Priced about the same as other brands.
Tami M.
Norfolk, VA
My husband and I love to use the Crest toothpaste every day. We have found that this really does help keep our teeth the whitest they can be. As long as we brush 3 times daily our teeth have stayed in pretty good shape. Lets put it this way. I didn't have dental insurance for years. And when I did I had my teeth cleaned and the lady almost fell out of her chair. She had never seen teeth look that good that hadn't been cleaned by a dentist in 25 years!
Valerie C.
I like the flavor of this toothpaste and it makes my teeth feel clean and minty. I rarely feel plaque deposit residues on my teeth after brushing with my electronic toothbrush. Also, it's a decent price relative to its competitors. I'm not sure if I would purchase it again, but I'm definitely not dissatisfied.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I like to switch it up when it comes to toothpaste but this one is probably my favorite which I find myself using most of the time. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after. I am not sure if it making my teeth extra white but I do love the way my mouth feels after use hence I keep using it.
Megan L.
Fresno, CA
Great-tasting toothpaste that gets the job done and makes your teeth look and feel clean. I'm a first time user and it's definitely one of the best toothpastes I've used so far. My teeth started looking whiter after the first week of consistent use and I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Maria F.
I found out this product is a great option, for a great and convenient price. Compared with similar products, this seems so far to be a great choice. I bought it at Target in a great sale promotion and so far I am very please with the results. Totally would recommend it.
Morgan H.
Pineville, LA
The Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling ultra clean. Since I've been using it (twice a day), I've seen a difference in how white my teeth are. I prefer this brand of tooth paste over others I have used in the past.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cleans my teeth well and whitens. My favorite thing is that it is good for sensitivity as well which is something I suffer from. I use it in the morning and before bed, also in between the day if needed.