BY CREST #96 in Toothpaste

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste* and remove surface tooth stains. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal Of Acceptance from The American Dental Association (ADA) for all the benefits /areas of cavity prevention,plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction, and whitening. The ADA also recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-health.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com

• I really want to try this.. Did it completely whiten your...1 Answers
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
This toothpaste does it's job, like any other toothpaste. It does keep my teeth pretty white, I drink a TON of coffee and I used to be a heavy smoker and I would receive comments on how white my teeth were with all that considering.  My biggest gripe with this toothpaste is the aftertaste. I don't feel fresh and I feel like I need to brush again. I do typically use mouthwash after so that eliminates that after taste but if you don't I wouldn't use this toothpaste.
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Crest is a reliable source of effective and likable and extremely useful products of which are a family staple for used daily because they have yet to disappoint anyone in my family they’ve earned our loyalty
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is not thick like other toothpaste. It is a light, almost gritty, texture. I feel like it really gets my teeth clean. It does cost a little more than the other toothpaste but imo it is worth it.
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love a clean mouth which is why this is my favorite toothpaste to use! It has a great taste and my mouth feels so clean after brushing. It also has an added whitener in it which is a plus!
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
I prefer Crest brand when purchasing toothpaste. I like the pro health products because it really does make my mouth feel extra clean without blowing it out with mint flavor. The whitening element is a must these days in toothpaste and this does an effective job.
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste Crest pro health is great for sensitive teeth and regular alike.I love the just came out of the dentist feel. Can be found for a Great price at any walmart or target.
Kayleigh H.
Jonesboro , GA
This is a decent toothpaste. It actually made my teeth very sensitive to cold though. I got it at Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all but i didn’t use it long due to the harshness on my teeth. I’m not very satisfied this toothpaste.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I’ve been using this toothpaste at least twice a day for a long time and my teeth are definitely not any whiter, bummer. But it does keep my teeth clean and my breath not smelling bad which is the most important thing anyways.
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
I have enjoyed this product for the most part. The only disappointment I have is that it makes my teeth fairly sensitive. I think I would do better with a toothpaste got targeted sensitivity and whitening.
soph 🖤.
This toothpaste cleans your mouth so well. It removes a the gross plague and gunk and makes your teeth so smooth. It also leaves your breath smelling so minty fresh! I would for sure buy again.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want to try this.. Did it completely whiten your teeth after a few weeks or just brighter after washing?

back