Crest Pro-Health Disney Star Wars Kids Minty Breeze Toothpaste uploaded by Erin N.

BY CREST

Get your kids excited to brush with the Crest Pro-Health Jr. Disney Star Wars Toothpaste. Alongside their favorite characters, your kids will learn proper brushing habits with this mild gel formula that is made to provide effective cavity protection. Best of all, it is compatible with the interactive Disney Magic Timer™ App by Oral-B to help kids brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.

Ingreidents:

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Buy on Walmart*
Erin N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My four year old son loves this toothpaste. Of course it caught his eye because of the star wars picture on the package, but he actually enjoys the minty flavor. He doesn't like the fruity flavors offered for kids. This keeps his breath smelling fresh, I'm one of the mom's that do the "breath test" to make sure they really brushed! He asks to brush his teeth multiple times a day, so I'm a happy mom! I would deffinetly recommend.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We got this because our kids like Star Wars, which I know is a silly reason to buy toothpaste, however, that got my youngest to actually use it. The toothpaste works great and the price and characters are just an added bonus. Its a great buy and we have been happy with the results this toothpaste has given.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We like the flavor and quality of this toothpaste. What I have a little trouble wth is the texture that gets stuck in the tube. Makes it hard for my 6 year old to get it out on his own. Price is a little higher do to the pro-health but an all around great toothpaste
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
Donny boyfriend loves Star Wars and we had to get his product but I love how clean my mouth feels right after it keeps my teeth clean and white and thank everything that it doesn't kill my enamel to make it sensitive because I would stop using it lol
Heather B.
This is the perfect tooth paste for my 5 year Olds bathroom. It is star wars themed and I love that he enjoys using his star wars tooth paste while I can enjoy knowing that he is getting quality crest pro health cleanings.
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
As crazy as it may sound, this is the only tooth paste that my son will use ! He actually enjoys the flavor of this tooth paste because according to him, it tastes better than any other flavor of kids toothpaste. He is also a big star wars fan !
Rachel S.
Sandy, UT
I got this toothpaste for my kids. It is minty(which is hard to find for kids). I bought it at Target and they love to use it every day. It is great because it gives them fresh breath and clean teeth.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my son because it's Star Wars themed and I bought some other Star Wars things for him at the time. He loves it because you can use the app with it. He doesn't mind the minty taste and likes the product. My only problem with this product is that the tube itself it bad quality, every time I buy it breaks either on the back or the side. And toothpaste is everywhere. This happened to me twice and since then I haven't bought back the product.
Nicole F.
Corona, CA
I buy a his product for my kids and I'll highly satisfied with it. My kids are still in the stage where they think adult tooth paste is too minty and hot. So I would use a traditional kid tooth paste with not mint flavor for them. I wasnt satisfied with the out come. I got this for them to try and that like the minty flavor and it's not hot minty flavor. Their little mouth can handle it and leave their breathe smelling great and pearly whites sparkling.
Lawana R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this for my niece and helped her brush her teeth. She was 3 at the time so I had to give her a little assistance. But this toothpaste she loved. She loved the taste and everything. But a few months into using it I took her to her dental appointment and she had 6 cavities! She's not a big candy or junk food eater. So that made me upset. The dentist told me that the toothpaste was actually full of sugar and not good for her teeth at all.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for your teeth?