BY CREST

Find oral care products at Target.com! CREST ProHealth Whitening .85oz Paste

Doree L.
It protected my teeth after I felt pain in teeth after eating foods with a lot of lemon and lime on it. I brought it at Target and in 99 cents stores where they also sell products over a buck. The only con is that it has a heavy mint aftertaste that cashes when you eat breakfast. It also clashes your morning coffee and morning juice. It blocks the taste of the food and mixes the taste with the food. I felt I was eating toothpaste remains. My sister uses this toothpaste as well and she found the same problem with it.Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I purchase the Crest Pro Health Whitening about twice a month for my family at my local grocers.  We are proactive in our oral health so its important that we are using something that will help defend against plaque and also whiten our teeth.  What is good about this product is that yes with everyday flossing and mouthwash it does help against plaque and it gently whitens your teeth with no tooth sensitivity afterwards.  There is only one con that we do have, when you brush your teeth at night, in the morning you will have a very dry and icky aftertaste in the morning.
Wendy N.
I liked during brushing, felt liked it cleaned but then afterwards it left a gross film in my mouth. Did not purchase again. I used it once a day due to the cons. I would not personally purchase again
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
The taste wasn’t really that great, it was only KIND OF minty. The texture wasn’t that great either. However, the results were good. I do think my teeth looked whiter and they felt healthier as well. I don’t think I would buy it again but if you’re looking for a tooth paste to help with a healthy mouth this would be the one.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is my favorite toothpaste and I never buy any other kind of toothpaste! It definitely whitens my teeth but doesn’t hurt my gums! I usually buy it at Walmart. I recommend it to everyone! It comparison to Colgate, I think Crest cleans my teeth a lot better and leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Michelle M.
I did like the taste vs other whitening tooth pastes I’ve tried. The price isn’t bad for a whitening toothpaste but I think you’re getting what you pay for. It kind of just kept my teeth the same. Maybe I am doing it wrong and it needs to be applied longer and more than 2x a day.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I'm not really a big fan of the the Crest Pro health line. It's thick and it doesn't have a good mouth feel. For some reason after I use the toothpaste it gets all over my sink after closing. I would not recommend this product.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
I have bought this one a few times. I like crest because the taste isnt crazy minty and over powering. But all in all what can you say? It cleans my teeth and doesnt taste bad. Whitening? I think it may help a little bit
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
This toothpaste was disappointing. While it did clean my teeth, I feel like the whitening aspect was lacking. I expected Expected to see more of a difference. I used daily while I had it. I will not be purchasing again.
Astra S.
Shawnee, OK
This is my daily uses toothpaste. I feel like my teeth are clean, shiny, and white from using this toothpaste. I think it also helps keep my gums healthy. I've been using it for 2 years and plan on continuing use.