BY CREST

Find oral care products at Target.com! CREST ProHealth Whitening .85oz Paste see more...

Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I purchase the Crest Pro Health Whitening about twice a month for my family at my local grocers.  We are proactive in our oral health so its important that we are using something that will help defend against plaque and also whiten our teeth.  What is good about this product is that yes with everyday flossing and mouthwash it does help against plaque and it gently whitens your teeth with no tooth sensitivity afterwards.  There is only one con that we do have, when you brush your teeth at night, in the morning you will have a very dry and icky aftertaste in the morning.
Alicia N.
thief river falls
After years on the internet I finally learned how to brush my teeth correctly I even asked my dentist and he said I was right washing out your mouth after you done brushing washes all the things in the toothpaste that can heal and make you teeth better. So trying to keep it in an extra 5 mins could help your enamel. And the taste is something I can keep in my mouth so that why I prefer this brand
Becca H.
Davenport, IA
The taste wasn’t really that great, it was only KIND OF minty. The texture wasn’t that great either. However, the results were good. I do think my teeth looked whiter and they felt healthier as well. I don’t think I would buy it again but if you’re looking for a tooth paste to help with a healthy mouth this would be the one.
Anna W.
Keeps your porcelain beauties nice clean and white also the minty taste stayed all day!! I love it it literallyworks wonders my mom and dad and brother also love to use it too. It is a great product and my dentist recommended it and he was right it works wonders it’s literally magic in a bottle it’s perfect❣️
Damian F.
I have very sensitive teeth and I love to have that refreshing and cool feeling after I’m done brushing my teeth and this does the job 99.9% of the time. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth feeling, well, fine. I don’t have any sensitivity issues with it and I appreciate that a lot!!
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is my favorite toothpaste and I never buy any other kind of toothpaste! It definitely whitens my teeth but doesn’t hurt my gums! I usually buy it at Walmart. I recommend it to everyone! It comparison to Colgate, I think Crest cleans my teeth a lot better and leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Michelle M.
I did like the taste vs other whitening tooth pastes I’ve tried. The price isn’t bad for a whitening toothpaste but I think you’re getting what you pay for. It kind of just kept my teeth the same. Maybe I am doing it wrong and it needs to be applied longer and more than 2x a day.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My teeth do not get sensitive with this product. I believe this has helped clean up some preexisting stains on my teeth and prevent new ones from forming. It is frequently on sale which helps motivate me to keep it in my medicine cabinet.
Sofie U.
Bellingham
This is an ok toothpaste. I didn't notice my teeth getting any whiter with the use of it but it did its job of cleaning my teeth. I would buy it again just because of how inexpensive it is but I would not buy it with the expectation of whiter teeth. a so-so product.
Alle J.
Somerset KY
I love any type of minty toothpaste, but I love Crest more than any of them! It just seems so much fresher than the others and it leaves my mouth feeling extra clean! I love this product and I recommend this to others when they ask for a good brand of toothpaste.