BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with Crest Pro-Health Intense Peppermint Flavor Toothpaste for bold and invigorating fresh breath. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal Of Acceptance from The American Dental Association for all the benefits areas of cavity prevention, plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction, and whitening. The ADA also recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-health. Invigorating cool peppermint flavor for fresh breath. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Crest Pro-Health Intense Peppermint Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Out of all the toothpastes out there, i feel like this is the only one
tha really makes my teeth clean and gives that after the dentist feel to
them. it really has a nice clean and likable feel to it. the taste is
not as harsh as other brands that i have tried either.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Crest trae para ti una experiencia única y agradable para el cuidado de tus dientes, con este gel podrás estar seguroquepodrás evitar esas molestas caries que pueden causar algunos alimentos dulces en exceso. Este gel cuenta con dospoderososingredientes que ayudaran al cuidado de tu boca, como el fluoruro de estaño terapéutico este componente te ayudara a proteger la boca contra la gingivitis, la placa, las caries y la sensibilidad de los dientes cuando tomes líquidos muy fríos y el hexametafosfato de sodio, este el ingrediente responsable de combatir las manchas y el sarro que son los principales causantes del mal aliento.
Pamela D.
I bought this toothpaste in a rush. I usually use Sensodyne. The tube does not fold up from the bottom at all and it is almost impossible to get the toothpaste out after half of it is gone. The cap does not stay closed and then it leaks on the sink whenever I lay it down. I am forever cleaning the top to get it to stay closed. It also has blue coloring in it and artificial colors and flavor. I am going back to my wonderful Sensodyn which has no artificial colors and flavors and at least it stays closed when I put the cap back on, and I never have trouble getting the toothpaste out. Everyday right now I have dark blue gobs of Crest lying all over my sink that I need to clean up after every use!

No, I do not recommend this product.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
This is my go-to toothpaste if I'm just looking for something basic to keep my teeth clean! It tastes minty fresh, does a great job of cleaning, and is very reasonably priced. It's not amazing, but it gets the job done! AND you can find it ANYWHERE, which is nice.
Shelby P.
I am not a big fan of Crest products. This toothpaste in particular makes my gums hurt and my teeth very sensitive. I could barely eat anything when I used this product. I was not satisfied with the product and will probably not buy it again.
Jeffery W.
I've been using this product for years ! I really like how white it gets my teeth and how fresh it keeps my breath. This product is among the best of the best and I plan to keep using it as along as it continues to exceed my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who love fresh breath and beautiful teeth.
Maggie Malone N.
West Haven, UT
This has a great taste and a fabulous clean. It is refreshing and I always love the way it makes my mouth feel. Super effective and worth every penny. I would suggest it as a basic toothpaste for those that don't have sensitivity.
Susan C.
Anaheim , CA
I love Crest ProHealth toothpaste. My dental hygienist even noticed a difference when I started using this. My teeth feel extra clean and fresh and as I mentioned, the lack of plaque went noticed at my semiannual dental appointment.
Melissa S.
Crest line of pro health is great. This is the toothpaste to use if you seriously like having a fresh clean mouth and they have a pro health night toothpaste and a pro health mouthwash. Used everyday it whitens your teeth and keeps plaque off. I highly recomenc the pro health tooth paste to everyone!!
Megan S.
Waynesville, MO
Crest Pro Health toothpaste is my go to. I like to try new brands but always return to this one. It leaves my gums and teeth with a refreshing clean that is not over powering. I hate having a toothpaste that leaves my mouth with a tingling sensation which is my I like using this one.