Crest Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste, 3.7 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpasteand remove surface tooth stains. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal Of Acceptance from The American Dental Association for all the benefits areas of cavity prevention, plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction, and whitening. The ADA also recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-health. Extra whitening power to remove surface stains. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. The ADA Council on Scientific AffairsAcceptance of Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth, and to whiten t see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
This toothpaste is not thick like other toothpaste. It is a light, almost gritty, texture. I feel like it really gets my teeth clean. It does cost a little more than the other toothpaste but imo it is worth it.
soph 🖤.
This toothpaste cleans your mouth so well. It removes a the gross plague and gunk and makes your teeth so smooth. It also leaves your breath smelling so minty fresh! I would for sure buy again.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Out of all the toothpastes out there, i feel like this is the only one
tha really makes my teeth clean and gives that after the dentist feel to
them. it really has a nice clean and likable feel to it. the taste is
not as harsh as other brands that i have tried either.
Bridget M.
Kansas City, MO
My household only uses Crest toothpaste. We love the taste and it's great to use on a daily basis. The whitening in the toothpaste works great as well. The taste of this toothpaste beats all the others by far. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
This has become the only toothpaste I will buy! I love how it quickly brightens my teeth back up after drinking coffee and tea all day, and that I am constantly getting compliments on how white my teeth are even though using this is the only thing I do to whiten them. I have tried other whitening toothpastes in the past, and not only does this one do a better job of whitening my teeth, but it does it without causing any tooth sensitivity which was always a problem I developed with the other brands I tried.

It also does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth. I am not much of a flosser, but the hygenists at my dentist are always impressed with how clean my teeth are! I attribute it to the fact I use this toothpaste every day.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
I use to love this toothpaste. Pro-Health is the best toothpaste compared to others. My mouth & teeth would feel clean after usage, but then my gums started sloughing off about an hour later in the morning after brushing & when I woke up in the morning after using it before bed. So I would have this nasty gook in my mouth. It's not the toothpaste brand for me. I tried using a different toothpaste from Crest, but had the same result. So I had to switch to a different brand.
Lauren R.
Asheville, NC
I really like this toothpaste. I had braces and when I got them off, I was not impressed at the color of my teeth. I used this toothpaste for about two-three weeks and I truly saw improvement. The taste isn't bad and for the price, I like it. I will most likely continue to use this toothpaste.
Lori H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I really like this toothpaste. It has the power neccessary to get rid of my bad breath. It also definitely removes more plaque than any other brand as evidenced by the chunks of plaque that come off when I'm brushing. This is also the worst feature of the toothpaste. It's gross when I have to constantly spit chunks of plaque out even after rinsing. Also, I did not notice any whitening results.
Kaitlin B.
Yakima, WA
I liked this toothpaste a lot when I first started using it, but I feel like the more I used it the less effective it was. I had to switch to Colgate's equivalent after a while I felt like not only was it not making my teeth whiter but it also wasn't even getting them clean.
Liz M.
OAKLAND, CA
Es una de las pastas dentales que uso yo y toda mi familia realmente funciona deja los dientes limpios al pasar de los días dejando los dientes super blancos así en lo personal comiendo sin por ciento funciona Tiene un precio accesible para todo mundo y que más podemos pedir de blanquear los dientes