BY CREST

Find oral care products at Target.com! Bring your mouth a higher level of protection with Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste. Clinically proven for a healthier mouth, it's formulated with the 8 benefits needed to help protect your mouth in the areas that dentists check most. Pro-Health Advanced fights against cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, plaque, and tartar. Plus helps it helps to whiten teeth and keep breath fresh. Advance your oral care today, with Crest Pro-Health.*Provides plaque and gingivitis protection vs. Ordinary fluoride toothpaste. *Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday food can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white.

• Does this have the same whitening effect as the Crest 3D ...1 Answers
  • I am considering this product for my daughter because she...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaymie G.
Portland, ME
Currently the favorite toothpaste in my house! Love he scrubbing effect and the flavor of the toothpaste! Anything that leaves my mouth feeling great and smelling good after brushing is what I search for and this toothpaste definitely does the trick
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is my favorite toothpaste of all time! I feel like this toothpaste gets my teeth & my mouth cleaner than any other oral product I have ever used. I have purchased this many times and will continue to probably for the rest of my life. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this toothpaste! I use it everyday and honestly it can be hard sometimes to differentiate between different toothpaste flavors because they're all minty, but this one is really gentle on my sensitive gums but it also leaves my teeth super white :)
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
This is my favorite toothpaste by far. It leaves my teeth smooth, helps fight all the bad stuff that can wreck your smile, and it’s got a good price tag too. I usually buy this in bulk and store the other tubes. That way I know I’ll never run out.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
I am not picky on toothpaste, it is usually just what is recommended or what I need at that time. I also go for price instead of brand name. I do really enjoy the way my teeth and mouth feels after I use the Pro-Health toothpaste, though!
Katelyn S.
Morrisville
This toothpaste is great! It gets my teeth really clean and white and leaves my breath smelling nice. I like the bottle design, too. The cap is flat so you can use it to stand the bottle up right instead of storing it on its side.
Kathy P.
Meridian
I am extremely picky about my toothpaste. It can’t be too minty but I can’t stand other flavors. This toothpaste has the right amount of minty-ness plus does its job of cleaning my teeth. Won’t bother with any other toothpaste.
Gabby H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good quality toothpaste. Whitening toothpaste is typically bad for your teeth because i.t wares on the enamel, but Crest’s ProHealth has been approved my dentists. My teeth are very sensitive and I like this toothpaste.
Katie C.
Erie, PA
I love the taste of this toothpaste. It is minty and light. I feel clean and fresh after using this toothpaste. The price is competitive but the effectiveness is superior.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
I love this toothpaste! It tastes amazing! When I first used it, my dentist had given it to me after I first got braces in the 8th grade. I loved the taste of it so much, I would brush my teeth after every meal just because I loved it so much, I'd even bring it to school! Now, every time I brush my teeth with this, it always brings me back to that first moment I tried it, years ago! I have never loved a toothpaste as much as this one so I would highly recommend you give it a try! Not only does it taste good and make your breath fresh, it also whitens and helps me a lot as I have very sensitive gums! Definitely worth it so go try it out!
maria p.
I am considering this product for my daughter because she has sensitive teeth. Does it leave a bad taste in your mouth?
Skyler L.
San Marcos, TX
Does this have the same whitening effect as the Crest 3D white?