Crest Pro-Health Cool Mint Intensive Clean Toothpaste uploaded by jenn l.

BY CREST

Crest pro-health cool mint intensive clean toothpaste - 6 oz

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The pro health line of toothpaste has the largest amount of fluoride in it without turning to prescription only toothpaste. Trust me I looked at the back of every box available in the store one day and for some reason they put a little bit more fluoride in their toothpaste. The ProHealth line is always sold at a very reasonable price and there are usually coupons as well. I'll probably never buy a different toothpaste. The only problem I have with Crest is that the cap is awful. Toothpaste tends to leak out which makes it impossible to close.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I like that the mint flavor is not too overpowering. However, I don't feel it totally gives me the "fresh breath" feeling. Would like to find something more whitening (as I tend to drink my fair share of coffee). I've always preferred Crest as I know it does a good job of cleaning.
christina m.
Ozone Park, NY
Excellent toothpaste, nice taste, gives my mouth and gums a nice clean feel. I use three times a day and will purchase again at my local drug store I feel they offer the best sales.
Tiffany E.
Morrow , OH
I only use Crest toothpaste and i normally have the kind with the scope wash in it. I didn't like this as much as what i normally use- it wasn't minty enough and had an odd gritty texture. I would only recommend it to someone who doesn't like super minty toothpaste.
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh. I really like how minty the taste is, as it removes all of my morning breath very effectively. It is a little bit pricey in comparison to regular drug store brand, but I prefer it.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
My teeth always feel super clean after using this. However, I've noticed that I can never get the cap to close tightly with one hand in a rush like other brands. My husband has given up, which has resulted in excessive toothpaste inside the cap. I have to be very mindful while closing it. Still better than toothpaste where the cap screws off to separate from the tube, I guess.
Andrea M.
Leaves me with a great clean feeling and fresh breath that lasts all day! the only problem i have with it is the packaging. no matter how hard i try after a few uses there seems to be toothpaste smeared all over the cap. it makes it hard to close and is overall pretty messy. i try to clean it often but the problem still happens. i like the way my mouth and teeth feel when i use it, so i think i can get over the mess.
Alyssa O.
I have tried different brands of toothpaste & nothing compares to Crest pro health. I always go back to this one. I stock up on this toothpaste. Also I know it's weird but to anyone who complains of minor tooth pain I recommend this product and I don't know what it is but they always say it helped with the pain they were having. You got to try it.
Bryanna S.
Augusta, GA
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Intensive Clean Cool Mint is my favorite toothpaste. It's the one I use all the time. I can use it and not feel sick at the flavor. I use it twice everyday. I really feel like my teeth are getting clean using it. I haven't had any cavities since I started using it either.
Rosa C.
Is very good cream. Es una buena crema , deja en los dientes un agradable sabor a menta, te sientes fresco. Dice que protege los dientes de las caries, pero bueno eso depende del uso constante después de comer dulces. Si se usa regularmente al menos 3 veces al día es que se puede apreciear el resultado.