BY CREST

This anticavity fluoride rinse helps you get better dental check-ups*, and also provides 6 in 1 benefits: Rebuilds enamel. Helps prevent cavities. Cleans teeth & gums. Kills bad breath germs. Freshens breath. No burn of alcohol *Strengthens enamel for a healthier mouth.

Angel V.
Sevierville , TN
We love this mouthwash in our house. My boyfriend uses it at least three times a day. It even beat out scope for him which is a big deal. I like the fact that it really seems to help keep your mouth feeling extra clean after brushing. We definitely keep purchasing this.
Amanda b.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mouthwash. The taste is great, it doesn't sting during use as bad as most of the other ones, and it's affordable. My mouth feels minty fresh and clean after use whether I use it after brushing, or just to refresh my mouth when I am on the go.
Elisabeth V.
Jacksonville
This is a great mouthwash. It has a strong minty taste. When i am consistent with it, my teeth definitely look whiter. It keeps my breath fresh for the majority of the day. I notice a big difference when i don’t use it.
Elle L.
New Port Richey
This stuff works great and leaves your breath fresh. It’s the only mouthwash I buy anymore. We’ve tried others but this one works best for us. Good tingly feeling and makes you really feel like your mouth is clean.
Alison W.
My dentist recommended this mouthwash, and it works really well. I use it at night after brushing my teeth. It makes your mouth and teeth feel clean. I would recommend it to use if you want a good daily mouthwash.
Christine M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great option! Leaves breath fresh all day and has a great price point. I have never had a cavity in my life, but this sure feels as though it deep cleans your teeth.
Shanna G.
Sandersville, GA
I love this mouthwash! Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean! I even use this late at night if I’m too tired to brush my teeth and makes me feel like I just brushed!
Andrea L.
The flavor isn't as intense, which means I can actually swish it for the full minute before wimping out. As someone with genetically bad teeth, mouthwash is a must.
emily j.
I would really recommend this product for a few reasons.
To begin, this product is at a pretty reasonable price for the way it works. I have found that by using this, my teeth have actually became whiter and feel clean and healthy.
Not only that, some mouth washes are strong and not very pleasant to put in your mouth. However, this product isn't too strong and is bearable.
Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone that likes to use mouth wash and is looking for a mouth wash that actually works:)
Anita D.
I like this product it always make my mouth fresh and makes my breath smell fresh all day. I started using this one about two months ago cuz it felt like my usual just wasn't doing the job. I live in Texas and this product is about 5 bucks it last me a about a month so that 5 bucks really can stretch. I just like turnover all feel of my mouth it just makes me feel clean and when I eat or drink something the smell is gone but the feeling is the same y teeth feel soooo clean. I would recommend this to anyone
Krystal G.
Merced, CA
Is it normal for my mouth to feel numb after I use this product? I cannot eat or drink anything, it feels like I burnt my tongue
Kylie A.
Fort wayne, IN
Does this burn your gums? I often avoid using mouth wash because it burns really bad!
Kate D.