4 colors available

BY CREST #70 in Mouthwash

This anticavity fluoride rinse helps you get better dental check-ups*, and also provides 6 in 1 benefits: Rebuilds enamel. Helps prevent cavities. Cleans teeth & gums. Kills bad breath germs. Freshens breath. No burn of alcohol *Strengthens enamel for a healthier mouth. see more...

• Is it normal for my mouth to feel numb after I use this product? I ...10 Answers
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
As much as I love my Crest 3D Whitestrips, I thought I'd be happy with Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse. Sadly, that was not the case. Unfortunately, the only pro I can mention is that the mouthwash doesn't burn my gums, but the positives stop there. Oddly, after using the rinse, a strange purple "goo," for lack of a better term, appears in the sink. The taste is off putting, but what's worse is that it lasts for hours and distorts the taste of food. There are many Crest Mouthwash varieties that also protect against cavities, fight gingivitis and remove plaque; I would avoid Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse and search for another that meets your needs.
Lu s.
Lu s.
I have been using the Crest Pro-health Mouthwash for the last weeks every morning and night. After every use my mouth feel fresh and clean, and that feeling last for a while; at least one hour.Compared to my last mouthwash this one is great. The taste is good, not too strong but nice, the smell is good, and it doesn't left almost any aftertaste. It doesn't burn my gums.After a week I start feeling that my teeth are whiter and cleaner that before. I really hate to go to the dentist, but since I am planing to keep using this mouthwash, I am looking forward to my next appointment to see if there is any real improvement.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I use this everyday after flossing. It leaves a clean feeling, nice minty taste (as strange as that is to say), and I feel confident my breath is better than it was before I used it. My mouth feels fresh, and I probably won't switch brands for quite some time. I will warn you, since it is alcohol free, there is a chance it will stain/change the color of your teeth given the right circumstances. I've never had a problem with it (hence my continued use), but I know my significant other would rather go without mouthwash if his runs out rather than use mine (this stuff) due to that possibility.
Kerri P.
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It is a decent mouthwash and one I will use if I need to but not my favorit, I was expecting more overall impact from using it vs no mouthwash. However it is a nice one to use, not too strong but still minty and it seemed to clean more than just brushing so there is that but still not as good as I was expecting. Also the taste last for a while so if you are going to be bothered by that with your daily coffee or just in general it is something to keep in mind.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Rock Hill, SC
You guys. Don't understand my love for this mouthwash I love the taste of it. (It's got a weird taste and a odd feeling gets left I'm your mouth after) but once you get used to the taste it's amazing. I wouldn't say it burns your mouth. Just tingle. And I love it so much because I can tell it's working. When I spit it out I can see pieces of plaque in it. Which obviously means it's working. I just love it so much. It's the only mouthwash I with ever buy.
Em B.
Em B.
Normal, IL
Coming in clutch with the fluoride. Growing up, I loved going to the dentist and getting the foam fluoride treatment because I knew it helped protect my teeth. To this day I look for products that are beneficial to both the clean feeling, taste, health, and appearance of my teeth. I have used this product multiple times when it is on sale. I only wish it also had whitening agents in the mouth wash as well.
April H.
April H.
I love the Crest Pro Health line of products. I had a really bad dentist visit and the dentist recommend that I try this mouthwash after brushing and flossing. It's been two years, and I now stay cavity free. This mouthwash tastes great and doesn't burn like other mouthwashes. The fluoride helps strengthen your teeth and rebuild enamel to give you a healthier smile!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
White Plains, NY
This is my go to mouth rinse. It does the job and leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. I usually pick up from target. It doesn't have as strong of a mint taste as others and doesn't sting at all. I would def recommend it to others and often do. I usually pick up a few bottles to keep on hand.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
I'm not a huge mouthwash fan to begin with, so I thought this was just OK. It didn't burn as much as other mouthwashes, and I did feel like I was making my mouth cleaner than brushing alone, but it made my tongue feel strange afterwards, and left a weird taste in my mouth for a long time.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
I love how this mouthwash tastes it's not too strong and that's what makes it so great. Actually the benefits of using this product is what really makes it great but you know if a mouthwash is too strong sometimes it can be too much to handle. Overall this is a pretty good product.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Merced, CA
Is it normal for my mouth to feel numb after I use this product? I cannot eat or drink anything, it feels like I burnt my tongue