BY CREST

Significantly Reduces Plaque & Helps Keep It from Coming Back. When left untreated, plaque can wreak havoc on your oral health and lead to problems like cavities. NEW Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste not only significantly reduces plaque, it s also clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back. It works by killing plaque germs and slowing down their ability to generate new plaque. Not only does the anti-plaque power of Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste significantly reduce plaque, it s also clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back. What is Plaque? An invisible, stick coating of germs that grows constantly on teeth and gums. The germs. see more...

• Does this really work controlling the plaque3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I started using these products when I got a sample one from my dentist every since then it is the only toothpaste I use" in 2 reviews
  • "Works very well...tastes great and does what it advertises to do our family likes it very much" in 2 reviews
  • "I went to the dentist for the first time in 3 years and he said it looks like I had just been in to have a cleaning" in 1 review
  • "It does so many things that you couldn't expect from other toothpastes." in 1 review
Maddy M.
Lewiston, NY
Works well. good price. does the job. teeth feel good when done use 2 times a day. bought at costco get five packs really cheap. we use this all the time. have not used another toothpaste in a long time. i am not saying we would not be willing to try any other products but hate to buy a whole tube or anything else without trying it first
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I prefer to use Crest tooth paste as it always leaves my teeth feeling clean. I have tried another major name brand product and it left my teeth feeling kind of fuzzy afterwards. So I stick with Crest! I like the plaque control version. I am a repeat customer on this product.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Meh. I used it and didn't really notice anything but I got it for cheap because I used a coupon. It taste weird and healthyish but its not necessary. I bought it because I get a lotttt of cavities but I was prescribed a prescription stregth flouride toothpaste instead.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
This stuff is good. Nice price and helps get rid of stubborn plaque. Definitely effective but not my favorite. Crest all the way! I wish it also helped whitened my teeth. The taste is also a little off, not like regular mint to me. Overall its okay but not the best.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally did not like this toothpaste. I've used other pro health ones and other crest toothpastes that I feel leave my teeth cleaner and my mouth more refreshed. This toothpaste has a very subtle taste which for some is good. But I prefer a minty clean feeling
Kelsey C.
Little Rock , AR
Crest has always been my toothpaste of choice. Everytime I use their products my mouth truly feels like it is clean. My expectations are always met with these products and I am definitely a repeat user. I would buy again. I love all of their pro-health products!
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
My dentist recommended me this product for cost effective. It is great especially for being an affordable product. It is very effective, and shows results fast. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I am very satisfied for this product as it is my favorite .
Courtney I.
San Antonio , TX
As a previous dental assistant, I trust Crest for my entire family, for all of our dental needs. The paste is a nice texture. My mouth feels clean all day. I know I am protected, along with my family, from all the nasty plaque and bad breath germs out there.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
From the time I was little I always used crest and I still use Crest today. I like the extra tartar control that it gives and the mint flavor. I've always gotten a really good checkup with the crest and haven't had any cavities. Now my kids use crest
Mariela M.
Anaheim, CA
I do not love or hate this toothpaste. It's just in okay. It does help with plaque build up. Teeth feel clean after use. Fresh breath after using. It is a good go-to toothpaste to have at home or to travel with.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work controlling the plaque