BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control significantly reduces plaque and helps keep it from coming back.

• Does this really work controlling the plaque3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist recommended me this product for cost effective. It is great especially for being an affordable product. It is very effective, and shows results fast. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I am very satisfied for this product as it is my favorite .
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
This is our favorite tooth paste, it leaves your mouth feeling so clean. The effects last longer than other toothpastes I've used. I have gum issues and this toothpaste really seems to help keep the tarter away and maintain healthy gums.
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
This toothpaste is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used. I always hated going to the dentist because I would, of course, get told "you have a lot of plaque" and then endure them scraping my teeth for an extra 10 minutes. After using this toothpaste, I've gotten less and less comments about plaque from my dentists. The only bummer is that Crest has just done a major re-haul of their entire brand. I went to Walmart and Target and couldn't find it and went into a panic. The next week I was able to find it and snatched up two to hold me over. Looks like I'll be in the market for a new toothpaste once my supply is gone.
Elizabeth W.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It does its job and it does it well! It does so many things that you couldn't expect from other toothpastes. I like the texture, as it is a little gritty. It doesn't have an overpowering taste and the smell is good. It keeps my breath fresh throughout the day. This is by far the best toothpaste that I've ever used. It keeps my teeth super healthy and white.
My friend bought this paste a few years back when their dentist said that they were in the beginning stages of gingavitus (I don't know how to spell it...) and they used it everyday for 2 months. After 2 months they went back to the dentist and the gingavitus was almost reversed. Isn't that amazing?
Julie R.
I am a heavy coffee drinker. Nonetheless, I like to keep my teeth a shade 9-10. I use Crest Nightstrip every year. I wear them for two weeks to obtain desired results. I then use them before a special event just to brighten their appearance. I use to spend over $500.00 on profession in dentist procedures that were painful and left my teeth extremely sensitive. However, after discovering the Crest Night Strips, I maintain my beautiful, white smile, at a fraction of the cost.
Hailey B.
I like this toothpaste, I got it from walmart. It always leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I feel like it helps brighten the teeth also. I really enjoy using this toothpaste.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control toothpaste at my local CVS. I use it using my manual bristle Oral-B toothbrush. I do not find it do much of anything special. I prefer my toothpaste to foam up and this toothpaste does not. I do like to taste as I like mint but do not find it to be above or beyond any other toothpaste I have used. I believe there are better products on the market such as Sensodyne ProNamel toothpaste. I do not recommend.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite toothpaste. Since I have been using this, I have seen a lot of positive results in my dental health. The first was less cavities and build up on my teeth at my appointments. I have always seen that my teeth are whiter and just feel an overall clean I didn't feel with other brands. I am very pleased with this toothpaste and refuse to go to others.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I purchased this toothpaste for a long time as it made my teeth so smooth and clean. I loved how it gave me a dentist like feeling at the end and that it will help reverse any dental hygiene issues that may be occurring. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to others.
Lee A.
I don't really like this toothpaste because it makes me nauseous and sick to my stomach.I think is to sweet and I have not purchased it since. My family in the other hand loves this toothpaste and likes how their mouth feels after. I will buy it again but only for my kids.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work controlling the plaque