Crest Pro-health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste 0.85 Oz (Pack of 36) uploaded by Christen F.

BY NONE

Amanda K.
Westerville, OH
I really enjoyed using this toothpaste - the minty freshness lasted for hours. However, upon a visit to the dentist, they were able to identify the exact toothpaste I was using based on "tissue sloughing" - meaning, the lining of my cheeks was peeling off. Just a warning to those of you who may have allergies and odd reactions.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Very disappointing to get the skin on my cheeks peeling. They need to improve the ingredients so this doesn't happen. It smells okay but it takes forever to clean my teeth with this.
Jamie  A.
New Kensington, PA
I was given a sample of this. I love it. Definitely going to buy more of it. Leaves my breath and teeth fresh. Even my picky 8 year old daughter uses it and likes it.
Nancy  L.
I have used this product and i don't like the skin or film that peels off. I don't know how to describe it. But it is very gross. We do use other crest products and love them. Very upsetting to not love a crest product. I will stick with the kids crest toothpaste and original cavity protection toothpaste.
Brittany G.
My husband says he loves this toothpaste. My teeth seem to be a little too sensitive for it, but my husband says it's the best he's used. Makes his teeth feel squeaky clean and he has fresh breath all morning.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I love crest products, the pro-health series has an awful taste. i prefer cavity protection to this flavor. I also recommend against any "whitening" toothpastes which are bad for your teeth!
Katie L.
New Bedford, MA
I usually love Crest products, but this one tastes really funny. It doesn't taste like a normal mint toothpaste, and seems to add a weird film on your teeth afterwards. I would stay away from it if I were you. I had to throw it out and buy a different brand.
Rachel S.
My household has always used Crest, though I enjoyed the clean feeling this type of toothpaste gave, my cheeks would almost "peel" after use. I will not be using this again.
Jenna C.
This is by far one of the best toothpastes I have EVER used. it makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh. it also makes me feel like my teeth are getting healthier every use.
Abuk y.
Olathe, KS
It's a well known phrase it it does work. This is better than other products because it actually works. I bought this at wall mart. I use this when I can