Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Donna C.Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Madison L.

BY CREST

Fluoride toothpaste for anti-cavity, anti-gingivitis and sensitive teeth. Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection helps prevent gingivitis and helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks. Helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks. Helps prevent gingivitis. Fights cavities, builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity fights tartar, fights bad breath, whitens teeth by removing surface stains. see more...

• Is there not still plastic in it? I will use it again if not!!2 Answers
  • Is this toothpaste good for people with sensitive teeth?1 Answers
Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste
  • "My teeth look whiter, my gums look better and my breath is nice and minty " in 1 review
  • "I really like this toothpaste, just wish it was a little bit cheaper." in 1 review
  • "I also think that my teeth look whiter since I have been using this toothpaste." in 1 review
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I have to start off by saying that I'm a big baby and won't go to the dentist (I hate the scraping 🙊). I try to take care of my teeth the best I can on my own. When I noticed what looked like my gums eroding and a little bleeding, of course I did what everyone does-- googled it. I self diagnosed myself as possibly having gingivitis. I found this toothpaste and immediately started using it and it made such a difference in my teeth. They no longer felt sorta loose. I also get compliments about how white my teeth are and I'm not even trying! Great product!
Lupe A.
Before I started using this toothpaste, my gums would always bleed when I brushed. Taking care of my gums became a priority. Using this toothpaste helped me do that. . With brushing 3 times a day and dental care I soon reached my goal. Now I use it daily to maintain my gums healthy. Taste is great. The cost if fair. .not too expensive, not low..just perfect. $4.99 to $5.99 depending on the store. I recommend this product who wants healthier gums.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
In my opinion I started using this when I found out I had periodon'tal disease years ago and I love it!!! I don't have this problem anymore but when I get a heck up and haven't been using this toothpaste because it is hard to find by me since I moved unless it's stupid expensive which doesn't make sense....I find that I need a better cleaning if I don't have this. I'm never without for long.
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. It tastes like minty sandpaper, but it really leaves your mouth feeling just left the dentist clean. It also helps if you've ever had problems with plaque build up or receeding gums. It will transform your mouth if you've ever had problems with either of those things.
Cheyenne G.
I love how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel. Every time I use it, I feel like my mouth is extremely clean and it is very fresh. The toothpaste is always minty and it is easy to find in stores and I use it very frequently. This toothpaste doesn't disappoint and I would recommend at least trying it.
Traci R.
I normally really love Crest toothpaste but this is the exception. I hate it. I'm sure it's cleaning my teeth well but after a few hours or when I wake up in the morning it's like the inside of my mouth is peeling. It's disgusting. I don't have any other toothpaste that does that. Just a heads up.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert
We love this toothpaste. It has a grit to it that really makes it feel like it's scrubbing your teeth. For some reason this makes skin in my mouth slough off about 10 minutes after I use it, but it doesn't do that to my husband. It does leave your breath fresh and has a nice flavor.
Amber H.
I like this stuff, I don't notice a whole lot with my gums as to whether or not it's really helping them. However it's got an ok taste that's not overpowering like some, and it does leave you feeling clean. It's just a little bit of mint but not like drowning in mint. lol
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I like it. I had done slight bleeding and this helped clear it up good. I saw the difference in my gums and was even told by my dentist that my gums looked good. Very good toothpaste for people who are susceptible to gum issues and to help prevent periodon'tal diseases.
Chic Pretty F.
I've been a Crest customer for a long time. Many toothpaste brands don't include fluoride in their toothpaste & mouthwash, but Crest does. Fluoride strengthens your teeth enamel and helps prevent cavities. Crest is the only toothpaste & mouthwash brand I buy.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Is there not still plastic in it? I will use it again if not!!
Bibi b.
Is this toothpaste good for people with sensitive teeth?