Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Madison L.Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Donna C.

BY CREST

Fluoride toothpaste for anti-cavity, anti-gingivitis and sensitive teeth. Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection helps prevent gingivitis and helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks. Helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks. Helps prevent gingivitis. Fights cavities, builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity fights tartar, fights bad breath, whitens teeth by removing surface stains. see more...

• Is there not still plastic in it? I will use it again if not!!2 Answers
  • Is this toothpaste good for people with sensitive teeth?1 Answers
Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste
  • "I also think that my teeth look whiter since I have been using this toothpaste." in 1 review
  • "My teeth look whiter, my gums look better and my breath is nice and minty " in 1 review
  • "I really like this toothpaste, just wish it was a little bit cheaper." in 1 review
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste, 5.8 oz more...
I swear by this tooth paste. I have been plagued by dental problems for many years. I finally got all of my issues totally resolved. I have a regimen with this tooth paste, the Philips Sonicare Tooth Brush with the Inter Clean Brush head, a Sulca brush, and Act Flouride rinse. I have had great check ups with zero cavities for several years now. This tooth paste works great-- it leaves my mouth nice and clean and breath smelling freash.
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
Review for: Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste, 5.8 oz more...
This toothpaste works great. It leaves my breath feeling refreshed and has made my teeth look whiter. I am prone to cavities and this toothpaste has helped lessen them a lot.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I seriously love this toothpaste! It has a great taste, and leaves your mouth fresh and clean. The little blue beads can get stuck in your gums though. I can't really tell if it's helped my gums though.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
This is pretty much the only toothpaste I purchase for my family at home. It’s good flavor, not overpowering. It makes our teeth feel nice and clean. My daughter loves it because every time she goes to the dentist, they don’t find any cavities!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Out of all the toothpastes out there, i feel like this is the only one
tha really makes my teeth clean and gives that after the dentist feel to
them. it really has a nice clean and likable feel to it. the taste is
not as harsh as other brands that i have tried either.
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
I use this daily and have been since they put it out. Feels amazing, I've never had a cavity in my lifetime thankful and this stuff really helps keep my mouth feeling squeaky clean. I like the gum protection too as a just in case.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I have to start off by saying that I'm a big baby and won't go to the dentist (I hate the scraping 🙊). I try to take care of my teeth the best I can on my own. When I noticed what looked like my gums eroding and a little bleeding, of course I did what everyone does-- googled it. I self diagnosed myself as possibly having gingivitis. I found this toothpaste and immediately started using it and it made such a difference in my teeth. They no longer felt sorta loose. I also get compliments about how white my teeth are and I'm not even trying! Great product!
Lupe A.
Before I started using this toothpaste, my gums would always bleed when I brushed. Taking care of my gums became a priority. Using this toothpaste helped me do that. . With brushing 3 times a day and dental care I soon reached my goal. Now I use it daily to maintain my gums healthy. Taste is great. The cost if fair. .not too expensive, not low..just perfect. $4.99 to $5.99 depending on the store. I recommend this product who wants healthier gums.
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
I've been using this toothpaste for the past few years since my father brought home some samples from work. I loved it from day one and continued to buy it even though it was a bit pricey. The texture was a mix between and gel and a paste and it was a mild minty flavor. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I was also very interested in the gum protection as that was always an issue for me at the dentist.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In my opinion I started using this when I found out I had periodon'tal disease years ago and I love it!!! I don't have this problem anymore but when I get a heck up and haven't been using this toothpaste because it is hard to find by me since I moved unless it's stupid expensive which doesn't make sense....I find that I need a better cleaning if I don't have this. I'm never without for long.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Is there not still plastic in it? I will use it again if not!!
Bibi b.
Is this toothpaste good for people with sensitive teeth?