Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Kylie S.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint helps prevent gingivitis and helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks and provides an invigorating signal that it's working.

Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
While I do prefer the 3D white, my husband prefers the pro health. We've purchased this on and off for years. I'm picky about flavors as I hate anything peppermint but this isn't too bad. We usually always have coupons for this so we get it for a really great price.
Rory O.
Roseville, MN
Love this flavor. It did feel like it was cleaning my gums more than other toothpastes. Pro-Health is my preferred Crest toothpaste. All around good toothpaste. I am not sure if it helped my gums, but definitely cleaned them.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
MY husband and I usually use this toothpaste. We have found the taste to not be overwhelming, and it works better at getting the stains off our teeth compared to some of the other brands. A con this toothpaste has is that, compared to other brands i have used, it doesnt keep the plaque from building up on the surface.
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
I have early periodon'titis. I have to take special care of my gums to prevent it from getting worse. This toothpaste has made such a difference in my morning routine. My teeth feel cleaner than with my old tooth paste. And my gums are showing improvement, even over my dental visits! This toothpaste is great!
Kylie S.
Fremont, OH
This toothpaste is amazing. My teeth are not the best and are kind of going down hill with age. But after using this for a month I could feel a difference in my teeth. They were stronger, less sensitive and my gums didn't bleed when brushing.
Kelle S.
Austin, TX
I started using Crest Pro-Health toothpaste after my dentist told me that I was showing signs of gum recession (gasp!). Since using it regularly along with flossing and visiting the dentist more regularly, my gums are looking much better! This is a great toothpaste!
K W.
Crest Pro Health toothpastes have an ingredient that is too strong for me. It causes the inside of my mouth to peel and I had to switch to Colgate. I love the minty taste that kept my breath fresh for a while after brushing, but I can't use it anymore.
Rhonda P.
Safford, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only can I count on this product to taste great but it leaves my teeth feeling smooth and slippery clean! Also added to the fact that I know my gums are getting extra protection as promised! I definitely recommend Crest Pro Health Gum Protection!
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX
Ive been using this for a little over 7 months.I suffer from gingivitis and this has helped me a lot in overall tooth and gum health. Very fast acting compared to others. I am very satisfied and will not change to another toothpaste again.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
This is my most frequently purchased toothpaste- it cleans my teeth and keeps my gums healthy. My dentist is very happy with the improvement in my gum health. My breath is fresh and the mint flavor is pleasant but not overpowering. I will continue to purchase this product.