3 colors available

BY CREST

Our most advanced rinse ever, Crest® Pro-Health™ Clinical Rinse, helps maintain your dental cleaning with clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection. It is clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth. It also helps reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks and kills 99% of germs to improve breath. Our most advanced rinse ever, Crest® Pro-Health™ Clinical Rinse, helps maintain your dental cleaning with clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection. It is clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth. It also helps reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks and kills 99% of germs to improve breath. Help Keep Teeth Clean Between Dental Visits Your mouth is at its best when you leave your dental visit. What if you could do something to help maintain your dentist clean once you got home? NEW Crest Pro-Health see more...

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Care Pro Clean Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Oral Rinse
  • "This one was a little too strong for me, but I would recommend it to someone who has inflamed gums, and is at risk for gingivitis. " in 1 review
  • "I have sensitivity to Listerine due to the harsh alcohol; since Crest uses hydrogen peroxide in this product I thought it would be easier on my mouth and not burn as bad." in 1 review
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
North Little Rock, AR
I love how the peroxide lets you know that it is working. We switched from Listerene to Crest Pro Health during some dental work my husband was going through. Since using we both have noticed a reduction in plaque build up, and my gums have stopped bleeding all together.
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
Wise, VA
This is possibly the best mouth wash that I have ever used. My mouth is always cleaner and more protected after using this. The only downfall is that it bubbles too much when you gargle. It is nearly impossible to gargle.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This mouthwash is amazing. It worked with my toothpaste (crest pro-health) to whiten my teeth in LITERALLY one week. I need to buy some more! The only thing I don't like is the taste, yuck!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this mouthwash. It keeps my mouth feeling and looking clean. It does leave behind a residue but it doesn't bother me. Really improved my mouth health along with sensodyne toothpaste.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
Doesn't burn. Surprised! I love it. As far as the long term effects that remains to be seen. This is my first week. It sure foams a lot.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
I love this , it really makes my mouth feel clean and it's very affordable .
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been sticking to this rinse for over a year now and some people told me that my teeth became whiter. My breath stays fresh for a decent amount of time and I use it 3 times a day.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Sunapee, NH
This has a fairly mild flavor. It seems to kind of foam up, which did take some getting used to. I picked this up at Hannaford, so it's easy to find.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
This is a good mouth wash, really the only one I prefer. It is strong and does take a little getting use to as it does fizz up and make for a horrible texture but your fine unless textures both you like they do me.
Perla M.
Perla M.
Love this product it helps on the strength of your teeth and it gives a nice breath it's better than other ones in the market