BY CREST

Our most advanced rinse ever, Crest® Pro-Health™ Clinical Rinse, helps maintain your dental cleaning with clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection. It is clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth. It also helps reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks and kills 99% of germs to improve breath. Our most advanced rinse ever, Crest® Pro-Health™ Clinical Rinse, helps maintain your dental cleaning with clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection. It is clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth. It also helps reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks and kills 99% of germs to improve breath. Help Keep Teeth Clean Between Dental Visits Your mouth is at its best when you leave your dental visit. What if you could do something to help maintain your dentist clean once you got home? NEW Crest Pro-Health see more...

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Care Pro Clean Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Oral Rinse
  • "This one was a little too strong for me, but I would recommend it to someone who has inflamed gums, and is at risk for gingivitis. " in 1 review
  • "I have sensitivity to Listerine due to the harsh alcohol; since Crest uses hydrogen peroxide in this product I thought it would be easier on my mouth and not burn as bad." in 1 review
Charlotte K.
North Little Rock, AR
I love how the peroxide lets you know that it is working. We switched from Listerene to Crest Pro Health during some dental work my husband was going through. Since using we both have noticed a reduction in plaque build up, and my gums have stopped bleeding all together.
Garrett B.
Wise, VA
This is possibly the best mouth wash that I have ever used. My mouth is always cleaner and more protected after using this. The only downfall is that it bubbles too much when you gargle. It is nearly impossible to gargle.
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this mouthwash. It keeps my mouth feeling and looking clean. It does leave behind a residue but it doesn't bother me. Really improved my mouth health along with sensodyne toothpaste.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm always a little skeptical of mouth washes, but I really needed to step up my oral care so I bought this one because of the benefits listed on it. It exceeded my expectations after just one use. It has a hydrogen peroxide in it, which is good for inflamed gums or small oral sores/wounds. After using it, I have the 'just came from the dentist' clean feeling that lasts all day.
If you're having any kind of gum issues, this is the best mouth wash I have used. I would highly recommend.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Wellness Guru Expert
This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling fresh after brushing and flossing. One common problem Ive found is that if you have mucus the mouthwash will foam and bubble around it as well as on my tongue. It helps me feel ready for my day after morning coffee.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been sticking to this rinse for over a year now and some people told me that my teeth became whiter. My breath stays fresh for a decent amount of time and I use it 3 times a day.
Jordan A.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband and I purchased this because both of our dentists were concerned about gingivitis. I have sensitivity to Listerine due to the harsh alcohol; since Crest uses hydrogen peroxide in this product I thought it would be easier on my mouth and not burn as bad. It does work great, my teeth feel clean all day after using it and still feel clean when I get up the next morning (after brushing before bed) You can even see where it is helping clean and disinfect by the foam that builds up. The only problem is the after taste- the negative side effect of having peroxide in a mouth wash.
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
This is a good mouth wash, really the only one I prefer. It is strong and does take a little getting use to as it does fizz up and make for a horrible texture but your fine unless textures both you like they do me.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This mouthwash is amazing. It worked with my toothpaste (crest pro-health) to whiten my teeth in LITERALLY one week. I need to buy some more! The only thing I don't like is the taste, yuck!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
It has a strong taste!
I don't like how it fizzes up because even after I throw it out, I feel my mouth and gums full of this thick fizzy product so I have to rinse with water after.