Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Shelly M.Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Carolynn R.Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Nicole T.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association to treat all seven attributes:

• Plaque
  • Gingivitis
  • Cavities
  • Sensitivity
  • Tartar
  • Whitening
  • Freshens Breath

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Sodium Gluconate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Citrate, Stannous Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Color & Aesthetics

Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
My husband and I have used this tooth paste for a long time. It has a nice flavor. Gets nice and foamy which I love. And leaves me with a long lasting clean feeling. I don’t find it does a whole lot for whitening but then again I drink a lot of tea.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely HATED the original pro health advanced until they came out with this AMAZING pro health. It taste 10x better than the old stuff and I've definitely noticed a difference in my oral health. 10/10 will recommend.
Julius H.
Victoria, TX
This crest toothpaste is a family favorite! Everyone in my family uses this exact brand and type of toothpaste! Definitely recommend and it always Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean!
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This my favorite toothpaste. It has a great taste and freshens your breath. I love most Crest products because they are so effective. They are easy to find in the stores and the products work great.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sadly I bought this 2 pack at Target. I hate the toothpaste, it is completely disgusting and hard for me to use. It does not foam up and when I rinse it out it leaves a really weird feeling/taste in my mouth. Luckily my boyfriend and I both use it so it will go by a little quicker, just sad I bought the double pack.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I've used this product for almost 5 years straight and I have to say it honestly does whiten and keep my teeth white without buildup. I will not use another toothpaste over this one. I've tried and it just wasn't the same. You can't find an alternative for something that truly does work.
Delaney L.
Crest Pro Health is my favorite for toothpaste because I feel it focuses most on the health of my teeth versus whitening, sensitivity, etc. I haven't tried a mint flavor I haven't liked from Crest, and Pro Health doesn't make my mouth feel dried out after using it. I buy it every time!
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest toothpaste does it all. Not only does it do a great job cleaning, but it does not irritate my sensitive teeth, plus it leaves my breath feeling fresh. Usually when I buy toothpaste for sensitive teeth, I either get not as deep of a clean, or it doesn't really leaving my breath feeling "minty clean." Crest has somehow found a way to do it all and I love it!
Virginia M.
Amelia
My Dentist recommended Crest Pro-Health Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth Flouride Toothpaste after I had a number of cavities and complained about sensitivity to cold foods. My sensitivity is now gone and I have not had a single cavity since starting to use this toothpaste. I highly recommend it to anyone with similar issues.
Emily M.
This is my ride or die tooth paste. I love the cool mint flavor and I don't really think II would pick any other brand over it. It is gentle but does its job overall. I would recommend this to anyone interested in trying a new toothpaste

Walmart