Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Clinical Gum Protection Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Madison L.Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Clinical Gum Protection Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Olesia P.Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Clinical Gum Protection Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Donna C.

BY CREST

This toothpaste goes beyond just protecting against gingivitis. It has been clinically proven to actually help reverse gingivitis in only 4 weeks. With regular brushing, this product provides these benefits: Fights cavities, tartar and bad breath. Fights harmful plaque along the gumline. Helps reverse gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity. Whitens teeth by removing surface stains For complete oral care, brush twice a day, floss daily, and visit your dentist regularly.

• Is there not still plastic in it? I will use it again if ...2 Answers
  • Is this toothpaste good for people with sensitive teeth?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a film leftover in your mouth after...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this tooth paste. I have been plagued by dental problems for many years. I finally got all of my issues totally resolved. I have a regimen with this tooth paste, the Philips Sonicare Tooth Brush with the Inter Clean Brush head, a Sulca brush, and Act Flouride rinse. I have had great check ups with zero cavities for several years now. This tooth paste works great-- it leaves my mouth nice and clean and breath smelling freash.
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville
As expensive as this toothpaste may get in some stores, this is always my favorite and go to, which is pretty much any crest pro health toothpaste. I’ve never had a toothpaste as good as this one even though I’ll occasionally get Colgate
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
This toothpaste works great. It leaves my breath feeling refreshed and has made my teeth look whiter. I am prone to cavities and this toothpaste has helped lessen them a lot.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my smile looking fresh and clean. My breath is always fresh after each use. It’s a great price and I feel like I have full mouth protection.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
This small yet awesome product is wonderful for travel. I am a repeat user of Crest toothpaste, I have tried all kinds of it, and use it every day 3x a day! It is very effective and leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean all day. I buy this product every time I go to the store.
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
This toothpaste should be at 10star I absolutely love the toothpaste I went on vacation and had to use as a toothpaste and I was not happylly so I took the time to go to the drugstore to get this toothpaste nice and foaming leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh and clean I just absolutely love this feeling
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
I love this tooth paste! I love how fresh and clean it leaves your mouth! I usually get it Walmart and the price isn't bad at all for the quality of the toothpaste! I will definitely keep buying this toothpaste!
Julia F.
Noblesville, IN
I love this toothpaste. It makes my teeth and gums feel really clean even my dental hygenist made a comment on how clean my teeth were. It is prefect for traveling. Whether it a beach getaway or the Rocky Mountains your teeth need to be clean and this is the product for that!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Out of all the toothpastes out there, i feel like this is the only one
tha really makes my teeth clean and gives that after the dentist feel to
them. it really has a nice clean and likable feel to it. the taste is
not as harsh as other brands that i have tried either.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I been using this toothpaste for over a year. I'm happy with it. I like the smell and the taste of it, i think they have good oral care products. I also like the feeling that it gives me when I finish cleaning my teeth.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Is there not still plastic in it? I will use it again if not!!
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Does anyone else have a film leftover in your mouth afterwards?! It almost feels like chunks of the inside of your cheeks?! I do love the toothpaste, but thought that was a little odd
Bibi b.
Is this toothpaste good for people with sensitive teeth?