BY CREST

This toothpaste goes beyond just protecting against gingivitis. It has been clinically proven to actually help reverse gingivitis in only 4 weeks. With regular brushing, this product provides these benefits: Fights cavities, tartar and bad breath. Fights harmful plaque along the gumline. Helps reverse gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity. Whitens teeth by removing surface stains For complete oral care, brush twice a day, floss daily, and visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does anyone else have a film leftover in your mouth afterwards?! ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
This product was okay, I'm so used to using Colgate that's all I've ever been accustomed to because my mom is a couponer and that's all she's ever bought!!! I don't really have anything bad to say about this product I just didn't feel it left my teeth feeling the way Colgate does!
Casey V.
Springfield, IL
I really like this toothpaste because it leaves my breath fresh and my teeth white and clean. Also, it adds much needed added protection to your teeth to fight cavitites and discoloration. I definitely reccommend crest for all of your teeth cleaning needs
Chrissy K.
Definitely more gum protection with this toothpaste and that's surprising to me, but so true. I'm actually using it right now. Don't know if I'll even switch because of that!
Rebecca P.
Auburn, WA
Sadly I have gum problems and if I use any other toothpaste then my mouth hurts terribly, but after 2 days of using Crest Pro Health, my gums wont hurt anymore!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Mostly I like this just because I love crest. I prefer the ones with Scope in it but my mouth is definitely fresher than other toothpastes with any crest.
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
This is one of my favorite toothpaste brands.. my teeth and moth feel clean after use and when going for my dental checkups my gums are in great shape!!
Celia R.
Menomonie, WI
I don't like this product because it felt like it stung my mouth with how minty and harsh the toothpaste was. I would buy it at Target.
NG M.
Marysville, CA
Great toothpaste . My mouth feel so clean after using it & it gives a tingle feeling in your mouth ( bc of the mint )
Lauren M.
Fort Polk, LA
Really fresh. Great smell. Really brightens teeth. I've found that my husband found this toothpaste very helpful.
dylan p.
Dwight, IL
it good for your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling fresh even after eating a meal with alot of garlic in it.
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Does anyone else have a film leftover in your mouth afterwards?! It almost feels like chunks of the inside of your cheeks?! I do love the toothpaste, but thought that was a little odd