BY CREST

This toothpaste goes beyond just protecting against gingivitis. It has been clinically proven to actually help reverse gingivitis in only 4 weeks. With regular brushing, this product provides these benefits: Fights cavities, tartar and bad breath. Fights harmful plaque along the gumline. Helps reverse gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity. Whitens teeth by removing surface stains For complete oral care, brush twice a day, floss daily, and visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does anyone else have a film leftover in your mouth afterwards?! ...2 Answers
3 star
2 star
1 star
12%
Share your thoughts with other customers
Write a customer review
Top Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 starsLove this product and mild flavor!
Byde Anna Martinon June 29, 2016
Verified Purchase
This product is so hard to find in my area. Everything is "extra whitening" which can lead to tooth sensitivity. I love this product because it doesn't have a strong mint flavor that just appears to burn the mouth to make it feel cleaner.

I find this product cleans my teeth better than the extra whitening kind and without the increased sensitivity. Btw the size of this product gives you more oz than the others also. Great stuff!
Comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 starsAwesome Taste
ByBeth Peacockon October 28, 2016
Verified Purchase
This is easily my favorite toothpaste ever. It's hard to say for sure that it fulfills all of the claims listed. Honestly, as long as a toothpaste cleans my teeth I'm not too worried. However, I love the flavor of this one. I have a hard time with most fresh toothpaste flavors - the strength brings up a gag reflex.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I been using this toothpaste for over a year. I'm happy with it. I like the smell and the taste of it, i think they have good oral care products. I also like the feeling that it gives me when I finish cleaning my teeth.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
I'm not too picky about toothpaste but I do really like pro health. It is better than most other toothpastes I have tried. The flavor is also really nice. Makes your mouth feel really clean. I'm overall very satisfied
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I thoroughly enjoy this toothpaste. The mintyness to it was reassuring. The consistency and texture was amazing! Also, I feel like I am getting the care I need for my teeth.
Thornton L.
Texas City, TX
It's alright, but it's definitely only for prevention and has no effect on damage that's already occurred with your gums. What they should do is find a formula that actually works after the damage has been done to your gums when it can actually do some good!
Caleb K.
Richmond, VA
This toothpaste literally makes my mouth feel cleaner the second it touches my teeth. My gums used to bleed every day I brushed my teeth, but after a month of using Crest Pro-Health I have not had that problem. Works exactly as promised.
Brianna A.
Decatur, AL
This toothpaste is great and leave my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I have great smelling breather and no cavities after washing my teeth 3 times a day. I would recommend this tooth paste if your trying to whiten your teeth.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the results of this product but the taste is less than pleasant. I always get mine from Wal-Mart so the price is good as well. I would definitely prefer this over any Colgate products.
Morgan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this toothpaste! Tastes great and cleans well. It's a little sweet which I enjoyed. Helped keep my gums take care of. Will buy again!
Abigail H.
Findlay
I love crest pro health tooth paste. My mouth feels so clean and fresh after using it and it leaves a nice minty fresh feeling.
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Does anyone else have a film leftover in your mouth afterwards?! It almost feels like chunks of the inside of your cheeks?! I do love the toothpaste, but thought that was a little odd