Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste uploaded by Sarah R.Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste uploaded by Lydia P.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health is accepted by the American Dental Association for six different benefits: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste contains two powerful ingredients: Therapeutic Stannous Fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and Sodium Hexametaphospahte, a stain-fighting ingredient. Crest Pro-Health toothpastes deliver our most comprehensive protection for your teeth.

Tori R.
Great Falls
I love the cinnamon flavor for my toothpaste. I am pregnant at the moment and is the only flavor that I can even stand but will probably keep with it even after. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to others. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean.
Mairia W.
Ontario, OR
I have used the same toothpaste as long as I can remember im not a fan of mint and don't like the sweet fruity flavors but the cinnamon was and still is the perfect fit
Michelle H.
North port , FL
I love this tooth past but it’s hard to find because it’s the cinnamon one, I have trouble using the other “flavors” I love how it makes my teeth feel clean, and helps whiten
Harrison F.
Overland Park, KS
I got this product because I have an allergy to mint. But i could not have been happier with the results. This toothpaste (in my personal opinion) is much better than any other cinnamon toothpaste I've had in the past. Beating out its main competition Close-up brand. I recommend trying it! The only reason i am giving it 5 stars is that I honestly believe that it is a little too sweet. I love the burn of cinnamon.
Lydia P.
Louisville, MS
Okay so it's highly unlikely for me to dislike a crest pro health toothpaste. However, this one had a chalky texture which made my mouth feel anything but clean. I couldn't get to the point of minty freshness that I've had before. I will continue to use this until it is gone but most likely won't buy again. I guess I just prefer minty toothpastes! Cinnamon was a nice experience as a whole though
Lauren C.
Until I had to switch to a sensitivity formula, this was my favorite toothpaste. I don't like mint toothpaste very much and I really liked how this stuff tasted. For being toothpaste, it tasted surprisingly good and like actual cinnamon. It seemed to do a good job of actually cleaning my teeth and I think they were a bit whiter after I used it.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
I usually love Crest toothpaste. But the Pro-Health line gives me this weird film in my mouth. its almost as if the entire inside of my mouth on my gums and inside my cheeks peels. google says the toothpaste is way too strong and my mouth is reacting to it
Jordan D.
This is my favorite toothpaste and it's so hard to find. I am a repeat user and most likely have this type of toothpaste by my bathroom sink at any given time. I love the flavor and it's not overwhelmingly strong. Definitely recommend to others!
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
Wish I could give this 10 stars. My all time favorite!! Love the flavor and the way it cleans. My teeth don't get overly sensitive either. I wish I could find the sensitive formula in this flavor. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Love it.
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste. I Iove the cinnamon makes your teeth feel clean. It's very effective. I use it daily. I'd hope others would be too. I got it from Walmart. Yes I sure would. But only if they have a good deal on it.