Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Flavor Toothpaste 6 oz. Box uploaded by Sarah R.Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Flavor Toothpaste 6 oz. Box uploaded by Lydia P.

BY CREST

Fluoride Toothpaste for Anti-Cavity, Anti-Gum Gingivitis Sensitive Teeth Crest Pro-Health uses a Polyfluorite System consisting of antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals. Provides these Benefits: Fights Cavities 2 Fights Plaque 3 Fights Gingivitis 4 Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity 5 Fights tartar 6 Whitens Teeth by Removing Surface Stains 7 Freshens Breath Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. ADA Accepted - American Dental Association. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth deca see more...

Harrison F.
Overland Park, KS
I got this product because I have an allergy to mint. But i could not have been happier with the results. This toothpaste (in my personal opinion) is much better than any other cinnamon toothpaste I've had in the past. Beating out its main competition Close-up brand. I recommend trying it! The only reason i am giving it 5 stars is that I honestly believe that it is a little too sweet. I love the burn of cinnamon.
Lauren C.
Until I had to switch to a sensitivity formula, this was my favorite toothpaste. I don't like mint toothpaste very much and I really liked how this stuff tasted. For being toothpaste, it tasted surprisingly good and like actual cinnamon. It seemed to do a good job of actually cleaning my teeth and I think they were a bit whiter after I used it.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
I usually love Crest toothpaste. But the Pro-Health line gives me this weird film in my mouth. its almost as if the entire inside of my mouth on my gums and inside my cheeks peels. google says the toothpaste is way too strong and my mouth is reacting to it
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
Wish I could give this 10 stars. My all time favorite!! Love the flavor and the way it cleans. My teeth don't get overly sensitive either. I wish I could find the sensitive formula in this flavor. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Love it.
Angela C.
Wellsboro, PA
This is my favorite toothpaste! I like the cinnamon flavor. It's not too spicy, so my kids can use it, though they don't like the flavor. It keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh. The price is reasonable, so it's my go to brand and flavor.
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste. I Iove the cinnamon makes your teeth feel clean. It's very effective. I use it daily. I'd hope others would be too. I got it from Walmart. Yes I sure would. But only if they have a good deal on it.
Taylor I.
I love crest and this cinnamon flavor adds a little spice to my day! It is a different flavor but in a good way! I use crest everyday and it compares well to other brands. I recommend the use of crest toothpaste!!!
Kayla J.
GA
I love cinnamon flavor anything so this is probably my favorite toothpaste but it's so hard to find now. I would recommend this if you like cinnamon because otherwise some people make think it's too spicy.
LaTasha R.
Huntsville, AL
This is my overall favorite toothpaste. It keeps my breath fresh and my teeth clean from plague. Sometimes I like to switch it up but I find myself back to this product every time. It is one of the best
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste! I love the flavor, it foams up enough but not too much, and doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth. I have bought this toothpaste so many times, I can't count.