Crest Pro-Health Antiplaque Oral Rinse Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Invigorating Mint

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health™ Antiplaque Oral Rinse Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Invigorating Mint.

24HR protection*.

Use 2X/day.

CPC antigingivitis.

*Fights plaque & gingivitis.

Kills germs.

Reduces plaque.

Helps prevent gingivitis.

Keeps teeth cleaner longer†.

Freshens breath.

Invigorating sensation. see more...

Buy on Target
Savannah R.
Very good mouthwash! Worth the value, has great taste and not overly strong!
Worth the price especially when compared to the generic. I use it everyday, twice a day!
It's great for the gums, have tried others but its so good I go back to it.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
My uncle is a dentist. My last check up he gave me a sample of this mouth wash and I really liked it. It doesn't burn too bad like some mouthwashes do. The taste wasn't strong, so I didn't feel like I was dying while swishing. I had fresh breath all day after using this.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
My absolute favorite mouth wash! I use to just buy Listerine but since I've been with my husband I have been using this and will never go back! Leave my mouth feeling extra fresh for hours! Packaging is basic and simple which I like.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
thi product is honestly one of the bests i've tried in a while. i am a first time user and i use it everyday and it's great for this holiday seasons because you eat a lot and you hang out with family and friends and your mouth is always fresh and healthy
Codi A.
My routine usually consists of brushing my teeth, flossing, then using this mouth wash. I feel that it helps leave a more fresh breath and it helps get rid of and temporarily keep away plaque. This is something I will continue to repurchase because I like it more than the others I've tried.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
this is the only brand i trust when it comes to oral rinse, my family and i always use it and we like that it is mild and doesn't hurt your enamel
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great mouthwash. I use this everyday and love the results and the taste is really good. If you haven't given this a try... you definitely should!
Mikki B.
I have been using this product for the last two weeks. I've noticed my mouth feels better and my gums do too. The flavor is a nice mint. I'd definitely recommend it.
Savanna P.
Great product. Make my mouth feel amazing. I use it after brushing my teeth and flossing. It maked my teeth feel even more clean. It's clean feeling last a long time.
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
Got this for my husband to help prevent plaque build up from his job. Being a chef he is constantly testing the food that he makes, and his mouth and teeth take the hit. I highly recommend