Crest Pro-Health Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Nicole T.

BY CREST

Clinically proven active ingredient.
Crest Pro-Health.
ADA accepted American Dental Association.
Fluoride toothpaste for Anticavity, Antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
Cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitivity, tartar, whitening, freshens breath.
Clean mint. see more...

Julius H.
Victoria, TX
This crest toothpaste is a family favorite! Everyone in my family uses this exact brand and type of toothpaste! Definitely recommend and it always Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean!
Caitlin R.
Irving, TX
I liked this tooth paste for the most part! It does help whiten your teeth. I did not like texture of the tooth paste. It had has gritty texture, which made my teeth feel weird after using it.
Delaney L.
Marquette , MI
Crest Pro Health is my favorite for toothpaste because I feel it focuses most on the health of my teeth versus whitening, sensitivity, etc. I haven't tried a mint flavor I haven't liked from Crest, and Pro Health doesn't make my mouth feel dried out after using it. I buy it every time!
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Crest toothpaste does it all. Not only does it do a great job cleaning, but it does not irritate my sensitive teeth, plus it leaves my breath feeling fresh. Usually when I buy toothpaste for sensitive teeth, I either get not as deep of a clean, or it doesn't really leaving my breath feeling "minty clean." Crest has somehow found a way to do it all and I love it!
Virginia M.
Amelia
My Dentist recommended Crest Pro-Health Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth Flouride Toothpaste after I had a number of cavities and complained about sensitivity to cold foods. My sensitivity is now gone and I have not had a single cavity since starting to use this toothpaste. I highly recommend it to anyone with similar issues.
Emily B.
This is my ride or die tooth paste. I love the cool mint flavor and I don't really think II would pick any other brand over it. It is gentle but does its job overall. I would recommend this to anyone interested in trying a new toothpaste
Kathryn K.
I don't like really strong mint flavor, so the "clean mint" flavor of this brand works really well for me. Cleans teeth well and leaves them smooth and shiny. I didn't have any cavities the last time I went to the dentist.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
I tried a sample of this toothpaste from the dental office where I work and I have to honestly say I don't really like the taste of this pro health toothpaste . It wasn't bad, I just prefer Sensodyne brand toothpaste.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Our family is a Crest family. It's smooth and easy to use. I like the easy open caps. Definitely meets our expectations compared to others brands that have done some damage to my husbands mouth. Leaves your mouth feeling happy every time!
Marilyn M.
Mathis, TX
I have had quite a bit of dental work in the past couple of years and I find that this is very gentle were I am sensitive. It works great and leaves your breath fresh. This toothpaste was dentist recommended to me.