BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Whitening mouthwash helps you have stronger teeth for a healthier mouth while also providing the extra benefits of safely whitening teeth.**

• Kills bad breath germs
  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Freshens breath
  • Gentle foaming action safely whitens teeth

Inactive Ingredients:

Water,Glycerin,Hydrogen Peroxide,Poloxamer 407,Flavor,Polysorbate 80,Sodium Saccharin,Sucralose,Phosphoric Acid,Disodium Phosphate

• I have a question... This product is good? i want to know...2 Answers
Nicole H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 946 ML more...
Mouth feels really clean after, but it does have a strong flavor from whatever is doing the "whitening". I used to use the crest white strips, and it basically tastes like a mouthful of that, but more minty.  I don't mind it because I'm used to it from the whitestrips, but it isn't the most pleasant. My teeth are already pretty white, so I don't know if it actually whitens that much - I mainly use it just to maintain.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
The bubbling too some serious getting used to as well as the flavor but now that I'm about 1/3 of the way through the bottle, I'm really liking it! Makes me feel a very deep clean. Not sure yet if I'll but again but I'm not disappointed I did buy this one.
Tami T.
woodlake
Review for: 946 ML more...
A great mouthwash! Even though it’s a whitening one I feel no sensitivity, and it is not too foamy! Some other products feel like I’m washing my mouth out with just straight peroxide! I recommend trying if you have not!
Happymess B.
Corpus Christi
Review for: 946 ML more...
I got this huge size since there was a coupon while I was shopping. I keep this in my classroom to use after my morning coffee. It definitely makes my mouth and breath feel clean and fresh after my daily cup.
Perla I.
Gainesville
My favorite mouth wash , it’s not too strong but definitely gets the job done , it’s really affordable and very good value , good overall flavor and bottle is pretty big for the price of it , highly recommend it.
Cella B.
I like that this mouthwash makes my mouth feel clean and fresh, but I don’t feel like a fire breathing dragon. The freshness lasts longer than the average mouthwash too.
Ashley C.
I liked this mouthwash until I realized there were artificial sweeteners in it. I had started using it, and I couldn't figure out why my teeth hurt and I was getting headaches after using it. I left a review on Amazon, and someone from Crest commented that it was the baking soda. Yeah, no. They proceeded to ARGUE with me that they somehow know my body better than I do. I use baking soda a few times a week and my teeth have no sensitivity to it, never have. I don't put artificial sweeteners in my body, so when they slip past, it effects me physically. It's too bad because the mouthwash worked well and was starting to lift mild surface stains when I stopped using it- hence the two stars. It was working, but I couldn't keep using it because it made me feel awful. Low rating for Customer Service too.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This stuff does what it says! My gums felt a bit sore like they were getting infected so I got this mouth rinse and within a few days, it was better. It does whiten the teeth as well. There is a weird film that remains on the teeth for a while but it goes away pretty quickly.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
Have always struggled to find good whitening products and this one works better than most! It's also alcohol free, which I like. So far I've seen way better results than just using whitening toothpaste
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I have used a lot of mouthwashes and i like crest pro health brand a lot better then most other brands. it is not stingy and it feels nice after i rinse my teeth. i like that it is not too pricey but i usually buy it on sale and use coupons to make it even better
Lii O.
I have a question... This product is good? i want to know about to help prevent plaque regrowth or gingivitis