BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Whitening mouthwash helps you have stronger teeth for a healthier mouth while also providing the extra benefits of safely whitening teeth.**

• Kills bad breath germs
  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Freshens breath
  • Gentle foaming action safely whitens teeth

Inactive Ingredients:

Water,Glycerin,Hydrogen Peroxide,Poloxamer 407,Flavor,Polysorbate 80,Sodium Saccharin,Sucralose,Phosphoric Acid,Disodium Phosphate

• I have a question... This product is good? i want to know...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Catherine J.
Trust me when I say this is a must try! My boyfriend just bought this because our regular mouthwash was not in stock. I've been using it for just over a week so far and I am extremely impressed! I've tried many whitening strips, toothpaste, on top of many other things and did not expect much from the claim that it would whiten my smile in seven days. I was definitely wrong to think that because this mouthwash has definitely whiten my teeth since I started using it. I am definitely switching over and this is now my new favorite mouthwash. I also really enjoy how this bubbles up when swishing it around. I feel this might help get in between your teeth better. I highly recommend giving this a try!
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
I love this mouth wash. I’m not a huge fan of mouthwashes that have alcohol in them because I can’t keep them in my mouth for a long time. This one doesn’t have alcohol and I really feel like it’s cleaning my mouth and whitening my teeth. It doesn’t make me want to gag like some others I’ve tried before and it leaves me feeling like I have fresh breathe. I use it along with Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint and the combo together is great! If you’re looking for an affordable way to whiten your teeth and get a healthy smile, I definitely think this is the way to go because they both have fluoride as well which is key!
Nicole H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mouth feels really clean after, but it does have a strong flavor from whatever is doing the "whitening". I used to use the crest white strips, and it basically tastes like a mouthful of that, but more minty.  I don't mind it because I'm used to it from the whitestrips, but it isn't the most pleasant. My teeth are already pretty white, so I don't know if it actually whitens that much - I mainly use it just to maintain.
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
This mouthwash is honestly amazing! A little bit goes a long way because once you start moving it around the liquid starts to foam up. It can be surprising the first time, but after using it a couple times, nothing can compare. When dealing with a whitening mouthwash this one is amazing. The foam makes it feel as though it is getting into every space & wraps around every tooth.
Destiny S.
I feel in love with Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouth Rinse after the second use. I noticed how my teeth became brighter after a few uses. This mouthwash was just the brightness I needed to enhance my smile. Overall this product exceeded my expectations.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
The bubbling too some serious getting used to as well as the flavor but now that I'm about 1/3 of the way through the bottle, I'm really liking it! Makes me feel a very deep clean. Not sure yet if I'll but again but I'm not disappointed I did buy this one.
Sarah H.
Works pretty well! Unfortunately (this is personal though) I hate mint and every flavor is mint, but that’s the same for every brand. So if you don’t like mint (it’s really strong) then I might not suggest this. But if you don’t mind or if you like mint I would definitely suggest this!
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
This stuff is great! Doesn’t burn your mouth. Nice scent/flavor when using. It has brightened my smile but doesn’t look fake or made my teeth sensitive which was a huge concern. Would definitely recommend. Planning on using this for the long haul.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is an effective mouth wash. I haven’t noticed it making my teeth more white than normal though. However, what I really do love about it is that it doesn’t burn my mouth. So for that fact it’s better than mouth mouth washes in my opinion.
Mikkell M.
West Haven
This is great if you’re looking for whiter teeth. The only con is the flavor isn’t my favorite. You can kind of taste a hint of the whitening, but it’s not awful. Overall, I will continue using this and I would recommend it!
Lii O.
I have a question... This product is good? i want to know about to help prevent plaque regrowth or gingivitis