BY CREST

Crest 3D White provided you with a whiter smile - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your results, Crest 3D White will refund your purchase. Simply return your receipt and package UPC within 60 days of purchase. Limit to one refund per person. Call 1-800-208-0169 for more information.Adults and children twelve years and older: Rinse for 60 seconds with 15 mL (1/2 fluid ounce or 3 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Dot not swallow. Children under twelve years of age do not use..©P&G, Inc

Country of Origin: United States

Triple-action** formula whitens by removing surface stains; Whitens smile in 2 days*; Fresh Mint flavor freshens breath; Enamel safe; From the makers of Whitestrips

Marissa D.
Boston
This mouthwash is great paired with Creat 3D White toothpaste and Oral B whitening toothbrushes. I honestly experienced whiter teeth in about three weeks of use. My only complaint is that the mouthwash really burns the inside of my mouth. Not enough for it to hurt, but I definitely can’t keep it in there for more than 20 seconds.
Ariel K.
Houston
I was so happy when I found this mouthwash because I don’t like the strong mint taste of most mouthwash, but this one is great! It uses peroxide which is also good for whitening and makes it alcohol free so it does not burn your mouth at all. I will never buy another mouth wash.
Laura S.
Savannah
How much does it help whiten? Meh, it has peroxide so yes, some but I feel like my mouth is fresher for longer if I floss, use this then brush. I wouldn’t get it solely to rely on it to whiten or lift it several shades but it’s a nice addition.
Jennifer B.
I didn’t like these mouth wash lines at all. It was like they left a horrible after taste and the the whitening ones did a foaming and left a weird taste I hated them.
Lizaa👑 Y.
East Dublin
This is the only mouthwash I use. I love that it helps keep my teeth white and I don’t think it has a harsh flavor like some mouthwashes
Izamari M.
Ofcourse it's very much needed after a brushing of the teeth. This mouth wash does not burn your mouth and it helps whiten your teeth
Sarah S.
Hubert, NC
This is my far my favorite mouthwash. It keeps your teeth feeling fresh for hours. Affordable compared to comparable products.
NICOLE  .
The Dalles
Love this mouth wash! Leaves your mouth tasting great and feeling clean. By far the best mouth wash!

Walgreens