BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection toothpaste includes 8 advanced benefits that help protect areas dentists check most:

• Cavities
  • Gingivitis
  • Plaque
  • Sensitivity
  • Tartar
  • Whitening
  • Freshens Breath
  • Acid Erosion**

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Stannous Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color & Aesthetics

Meagan G.
Fremont
This toothpaste works really well but let me tell you the flavor will stick with you. I cannot put my finger on what is wrong with the mint of this product but it is not my favorite. And I didn’t notice a great difference in the whiteness of my teeth but it was a good toothpaste.
Amy G.
Afton
I have a smaller version of this so I could try it. It is a great tooth paste doesn’t burn like some does and it makes my teeth feel nice and clean. It is expensive to buy but better than other brands.
Brianna G.
Best toothpaste ever I promise. It leaves my mouth fresh for hours. And it’s for sure whitening . My teeth used to be very sensitive before I started using this!!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! I've been using it almost exclusively for the past 6-8 months. I have noticed an improvement in my gum health and so has my dentist. I've also noticed a decrease in mouth sensitivity. An added benefit is that my teeth are somewhat whiter. The taste is pleasant and refreshing (much better than sensondyne in my opinion!), but sometimes I wish it was a little heavier on the mint.
Jaelyn P.
Phenix City, AL
This product has made such a difference in my teeth it is really refreshing and gentle on your teeth. i use it twice everyday before i go to sleep and when i wake up. It can keep up with any brand you have ever used. I buy it all the time when i use toothpaste i am never going back.
LaTaya N.
I typically love crest, I think this is a great product and is close to other brands as far as pricing goes. Some tooth pastes leave a weird taste for film in my mouth but not this brand. It was what I expected it to be. I would likely buy again unless I found something 90% better.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This makes my mouth feel so clean and the mint isn't so strong it makes my eyes water. Overall, this is my favorite toothpaste. I am a sale shopper and this is one thing that I will always spring for whether or not it is on sale. Highly recommend!
Destinee D.
I really like this tooth paste. I have very sensitive gums and using this was sensitive enough for me to use without causing irritation to them. I purchased at Walmart. Over all I would recommend to someone with sensitive teeth or gums
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
We tend to stay loyal to Crest as our household toothpaste brand. My husband and I both use and we have bought this particular type many times. Happy as usual. The taste is nice and I purchased mainly because of the marketing around the gum protection.
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't finished my first tube yet, but I have liked it enough that I will purchase it again. I do notice a difference after using in overall sensitivity and clean feeling after using. If you are looking for a new toothpaste or trying something different, I say give it try!