Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareCrest
Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste

Crest's highest level of protection against gingivitis and plaque bacteria to help keep gums healthy. Product Details Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Who doesn’t love that clean feeling after brushing? Crest Pro-Health Advanced gives you a powerful clean and all-in-one protection for 8 key areas that dentists check most. Plus help keep gums healthy with Gum Protection. Fortified with the key ingredient, stannous fluoride, Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpastes help protect against plaque and gingivitis, sensitivity and cavities. Crest Pro-Health Advanced also deliver on 8 key benefits dentists check for. Our Ingredients FAQS What is Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste? Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is uniquely formulated to provide protection against cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tooth sensitivity, tartar buildup, plus it freshens your breath. But it doesn't stop there. Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste also provides excellent whitening benefits too.How does Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Work? Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste contains the Polyfluorite System™ consisting of therapeutic stannous fluoride, an anti-microbial agent and sodium hexametaphosphate, a stain- and tartar-fighting ingredient. These ingredients deliver protection against cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitivity, tartar buildup and it freshens breath as well as whitens your teeth. How does Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste work to prevent gingivitis? When you brush with Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, stannous fluoride, a component of the Polyfluorite System™, is released in the mouth. Therapeutic stannous fluoride is a powerful anti-microbial agent that kills harmful bacteria that cause plaque and gingivitis. Is Crest Pro-Health safe? Yes, Crest Pro Health is safe and effective for use when used as directed. All P&G products adhere to comprehensive safety standards, undergoing a rigorous scientific evaluation before going to market and being continuously monitored once in market. How is Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste different from other toothpastes? Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is the only toothpaste that offers such a wide range of benefits in just one tube! Crest Pro-Health provides protection against cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitive teeth, tartar buildup and it freshens breath. And it whitens your teeth, too. How is Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste different from other anti-sensitivity toothpastes on the market today? Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is the first and only toothpaste to provide this combination of protection against cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitive teeth, tartar buildup, stains and it freshens breath. Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste provides a gingivitis benefit not found in other sensitivity toothpastes. If I don't have gingivitis can I still use Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste? You can still use Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste even if you don't have gingivitis. This unique toothpaste also protects against cavities, plaque, tartar buildup, sensitive teeth and it freshens breath and whitens teeth too! If I don't have sensitive teeth, can I still use Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste? You can still use Crest Pro-Health toothpaste even if you don't have sensitive teeth. This unique toothpaste also protects against cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar buildup, and it freshens breath and whitens teeth! Can I use Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste longer than 4 weeks? Yes, Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste can be used for longer than four weeks for prevention of cavities and for control of plaque and gingivitis. Sensitive teeth persisting longer than four weeks may indicate a more serious problem that needs prompt attention from your dentist. Load More FAQ's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
My absolute favorite toothpaste out there - I won't buy anything else! Tastes great, works up a good sud, and keeps my pearly whites healthy!in reviews
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this toothpaste ! Being pregnant my gums got very sensitive and they were getting swollen as would say “gingivitis” . After using this toothpaste for less than a week my gums went down immensely! I would definitely recommend if you have any issues with your gums, it won’t cure completely but it does ease down the area.
Christina I.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Christina I.
Best toothpaste I ever used! I love this so much, my teeth feel so clean after I use it !
Jessica C.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica C.
I got it for gum protection I’m not sure if it is helping for my gums but I just finish a tube and I know that it helps my teeth look and feel “squeaky clean” that’s I felt no plague any where not even the back of my mouth where my wisdom tooth are so I like it.
Cynthia S.
Liberty , NY
I love Crest Prohealth Gum Protection toothpaste. It reduces my dentist visits and helps keep my gums healthy. It's a must have? Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste
Elizabeth N.
I have sensitive teeth and ums and it works oretty well for me. Havent had any negative responses to it
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Love all toothpaste... I am constantly switching but this is my favorite to get.... I love clean, white teeth but for soem reason have a ton of plaque no matter how much I brush... Thia seems to help combat it!
Maryam R.
Nashville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite product I used it for week it actually didn’t help my gum at all. I don’t recommend this item.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Lexi W.
These does a real good job of cleaning my teeth, gums and mouth leaving my breath fresh and teeth sparkingly clean, while being gentle on my sensitive teeth.
Sandy T.
Huntersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had gum issues in the past. This toothpaste helped a lot! It is all I buy now. I tried another brand and my husband asked me to go back to this one. Luv it!!!
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Ashley R.
I've had sort of mediocre dental hygiene for awhile, brushing and flossing once a day (I know that's not enough, don't judge me). Thought I was fine until a small part of a tooth chipped off and I've had a metallic taste in my mouth ever since. Also have some pretty worrisome spots on my gum line on a couple of teeth that I'm not sure what they are. Decided to give this a try. Too early to say that it fixed all my problems (wouldn't that be nice, for $10?) but wow, there's definitely a difference from regular old toothpaste. My mouth feels noticeably and pleasantly cleaner for hours afterwards!

Looking for your answer?