BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Gum Protection toothpaste includes 8 advanced benefits that help protect areas dentists check most:

• Cavities
  • Gingivitis
  • Plaque
  • Sensitivity
  • Tartar
  • Whitening
  • Freshens Breath
  • Acid Erosion**

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Stannous Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color & Aesthetics

Meagan G.
Fremont
This toothpaste works really well but let me tell you the flavor will stick with you. I cannot put my finger on what is wrong with the mint of this product but it is not my favorite. And I didn’t notice a great difference in the whiteness of my teeth but it was a good toothpaste.
Brianna G.
Best toothpaste ever I promise. It leaves my mouth fresh for hours. And it’s for sure whitening . My teeth used to be very sensitive before I started using this!!
Jaelyn P.
Phenix City, AL
This product has made such a difference in my teeth it is really refreshing and gentle on your teeth. i use it twice everyday before i go to sleep and when i wake up. It can keep up with any brand you have ever used. I buy it all the time when i use toothpaste i am never going back.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! I've been using it almost exclusively for the past 6-8 months. I have noticed an improvement in my gum health and so has my dentist. I've also noticed a decrease in mouth sensitivity. An added benefit is that my teeth are somewhat whiter. The taste is pleasant and refreshing (much better than sensondyne in my opinion!), but sometimes I wish it was a little heavier on the mint.
LaTaya N.
I typically love crest, I think this is a great product and is close to other brands as far as pricing goes. Some tooth pastes leave a weird taste for film in my mouth but not this brand. It was what I expected it to be. I would likely buy again unless I found something 90% better.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This makes my mouth feel so clean and the mint isn't so strong it makes my eyes water. Overall, this is my favorite toothpaste. I am a sale shopper and this is one thing that I will always spring for whether or not it is on sale. Highly recommend!
Destinee D.
I really like this tooth paste. I have very sensitive gums and using this was sensitive enough for me to use without causing irritation to them. I purchased at Walmart. Over all I would recommend to someone with sensitive teeth or gums
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
We tend to stay loyal to Crest as our household toothpaste brand. My husband and I both use and we have bought this particular type many times. Happy as usual. The taste is nice and I purchased mainly because of the marketing around the gum protection.
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't finished my first tube yet, but I have liked it enough that I will purchase it again. I do notice a difference after using in overall sensitivity and clean feeling after using. If you are looking for a new toothpaste or trying something different, I say give it try!
Jessica C.
Cupertino, CA
Great flavor and leaves my teeth feeling clean and smelling great. I love the gel formula because it has a smooth texture and is better feeling than normal paste which can sometimes be overly grainy. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.