Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Whitening Power + Freshness Toothpaste 3.5 oz, Twin Pack, 3.5 oz

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Whitening + Freshnesstoothpaste includes 7 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: Cavities, gingivitis, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. Fightsplaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. Protects 7 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Strengthens enamel Contains two 3.5 oz tubes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Appleton, Wi
Crest toothpaste has always been my go-to. Up until recently, though, I had never tried different products of theirs. I ended up buying this toothpaste, and my teeth automatically felt so much cleaner, and my breath was fresher. I could actually see the improvement of my teeth!
Dilek R.
Crest tooth paste is honestly the best! It keeps my teeth really white and removes almost all statins from your teeth. It also gives your mouth a very nice fresh feeling. I have been using crest for 10 plus years now and I absolutely love it !
Shelby A.
Addison, TX
I will forever prefer Crest! Fantastic toothpaste! Leaves my teeth clean and sparkling white! Easy to use cap and a good price. I love the twin pack so I have a spare! I use it multiples times a day and would definitely recommend!
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
We've been using this, or a similar Crest toothpaste in this line for quite some time. It works great, and helps keep that coffee from really staining my teeth. The price is reasonable and it is always easy to find when I need to pick up a new tube.
David M.
Ennis, TX
The Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra whitening toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. It has a great flavor with no aftertaste. I observed no whitening effects while using this toothpaste, but my mouth was always clean and fresh.
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always my go to tooth paste. Great taste plus leaves my mouth feeling extra fresh all day. Plus this dual pack is such a gooood deal! Especially If you're like me and stock up when things go on sale so I don't have to pay full price for them.
Pahouaa L.
Creat is a good product. But i don't like the tasting of it. Every time I use their product, i feel like the toothpaste is too sweet and not minty at all. I don't feel fresh, minty fresh afterward even using the mint one. Not a fan of it.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
Crest is a great brand for toothpaste, but I've never felt like their toothpaste alone does the job? Never really saw whitening results; but it gets your teeth clean! So if that's all you're looking for, this is perfect for you. But if you're all about that whitening, I would suggest another product.
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
Love this toothpaste. It keeps my teeth white, doesn't have a weird taste or smell to it, long lasting, and I am a sucker for bundle packs to prevent from going to the store more often. I would recommend to other!
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always used crest. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh for hours. I use the whiting paste and it does make a difference. Definitely recommend trying if you are trying to keep your teeth white and breath fresh