BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: Cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. Extra gum protection provides Crests highest level of protection against plaque bacteria to help keep gums healthy. Protects 8 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Acid Erosion *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. *Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive. br

Buy on Amazon
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is amazing. The flavor is just right and not to strong. The price is great and it lasts for quite a while. I love the clean feeling and whiteness after brushing. Crest has been a family tooth paste in my family for generations and will continue to be so.
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
I use to only use this toothpaste as I thought it was amazing. After getting my cleanings on a regular basis, but hygienist informed me that the little exfoliating bits have been accumulating within my gums and whenever he cleaned it out it would burst into a bunch of flecks. I do not recommend this stuff.
Molly P.
This toothpaste helps my gums from getting inflamed. It has a higher percentage of the active ingredient so I feel like it disinfects better and leaves my mouth feeling clean and tingly. Very satisfied customer! Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Gum Protection Toothpaste
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I've been searching around for a excellent toothpaste because I have a condition called flourosis where my enamel in spots developed weaker than normal. Crest was always used throughout my life and even after shopping around I come back to this!! Love taste because I hate a really strong mint flavor and the benefits are great. I always get a healthy checkup at the dentist. Helps strengthen teeth which helps with whitening as well and sensitivity. It an all-in-one toothpaste!
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
This worked as fine as any other toothpaste. I did not repurchase because my husband prefers paste over gel formulas. I’m not sure if it’s worth paying the extra dollar and getting less to get the “pro” name on the tube.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I use this toothpaste every day. When I try to switch, I wind up going back to this. It meets all of my expectations. My teeth feel clean and there is no bitter taste! Satisfied with this purchase!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good toothpaste. it does what is says it would. it leaves your teeth clean and your gums healthy. This is from a good company. You can find coupons in the newspaper for this.
Lexo R.
Thonotosassa, FL
It gets the job done. I've used crest all my life. I love this line. I like the fact that it's not overly strong of mintiness. Teeth and gums are clean. Doesn't really work for sensitivity though.
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this when I'm not using my regular toothpaste. I don't think it works quite as well, but seems to get the job done. It doesn't leave my mouth as fresh as my regular toothpaste.
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not too picky with toothpaste. I don't know what it is about the Crest toothpaste, but it doesn't give me that refreshed and super clean and energized feeling once I'm done brushing. Obviously, if that's all I have to choose from I would use it still, but it isn't a preference for me.