BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: Cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. Extra gum protection provides Crests highest level of protection against plaque bacteria to help keep gums healthy. Protects 8 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Acid Erosion *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. *Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive. br

Buy on Amazon
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
I use to only use this toothpaste as I thought it was amazing. After getting my cleanings on a regular basis, but hygienist informed me that the little exfoliating bits have been accumulating within my gums and whenever he cleaned it out it would burst into a bunch of flecks. I do not recommend this stuff.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
Great toothpaste! It helps freshen my breath every morning helping me start off my day. It makes my teeth slowly whiter and fights against plaque and cavities. Has a strong mint flavor that I love but might be to strong for some people. I recommend his toothpaste
Jordan G.
League City, TX
I think this is a great toothpaste. It is extremely minty and has a gritty texture to it. I feel like the grit helps make the teeth more clean. It has also helped a small bit with my tooth sensitivity I would recommend this toothpaste over the others.
Delia F.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This toothpaste is the only one I’ll use now! I love it soo much especially because of all the things it protects from. One major thing I love is the “acid protection” because well I love my glass of red wine. Conveniently you can find this product anywhere you can find dental products.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I've been searching around for a excellent toothpaste because I have a condition called flourosis where my enamel in spots developed weaker than normal. Crest was always used throughout my life and even after shopping around I come back to this!! Love taste because I hate a really strong mint flavor and the benefits are great. I always get a healthy checkup at the dentist. Helps strengthen teeth which helps with whitening as well and sensitivity. It an all-in-one toothpaste!
ruby n.
Hot Springs, AR
Using this I’ve noticed a difference in not only my gums but how much whiter my thresh have gotten. I had dentist so I do my best to care for my teeth as best I can and this tooth last right here I feel takes care of the job.
Jessica M.
I love crest pro health it has always been my go to for toothpaste. They have so many great flavors that i never have to worry about a nasty taste. The price is great and it really helps with some areas of the teeth.
Ariana T.
Mascoutah, IL
My husband had a lot of fun problems and one day at the store I decided to pick this up for him to try. He really likes it and prefers this over any other toothpaste. He hasn't had any more problems come up.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I use this toothpaste every day. When I try to switch, I wind up going back to this. It meets all of my expectations. My teeth feel clean and there is no bitter taste! Satisfied with this purchase!
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
I use this when I'm not using my regular toothpaste. I don't think it works quite as well, but seems to get the job done. It doesn't leave my mouth as fresh as my regular toothpaste.