BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: Cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. Extra gum protection provides Crests highest level of protection against plaque bacteria to help keep gums healthy. Protects 8 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Acid Erosion *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. *Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive. br see more...

Buy on Amazon
Khadiza F.
I bought this toothpaste in a rush. I usually use Sensodyne. The tube does not fold up from the bottom at all and it is almost impossible to get the toothpaste out after half of it is gone. The cap does not stay closed and then it leaks on the sink whenever I lay it down. I am forever cleaning the top to get it to stay closed. It also has blue coloring in it and artificial colors and flavor. I am going back to my wonderful Sensodyn which has no artificial colors and flavors and at least it stays closed when I put the cap back on, and I never have trouble getting the toothpaste out.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
First off, this toothpaste has amazing results. I started off white yellow stained teeth from coffee and tea, but after just a week, you can't tell they were ever stained. I loved it. After about two weeks of using it, my back teeth started getting extremely sensitive (they never have been before). I can't even drink almost lukewarm water without them hurting. So it's great results, but it made my teeth extremely sensitive. I don't think I can use it anymore
Athena Z.
I'm a Colgate lover but I've been told that crest is better for your "health" . Your mouth and teeth Health. It works great for sensitive gums! And freshies breath. The only thing that bothers me is the feeling you have after using he paste . But apparently that's all of the crest products . I do see a slight change in my retro being whiter... But then again the price makes me think that as well. I recommended to those looking for something healthier .
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
I like the flavor of this toothpaste but I don't like the packaging. The formula bubbled and was very wet so if the lid wasn't completely closed it leaked out all over. I think half of it was left running down my sink and I couldn't wait for it to be empty so that I could buy something new. I do like Crest but would like a better package for this type - the pump was nice or something that stands.
Caitlin J.
Las Cruces, NM
As a dental professional, I do not recommend crest. However, they sent me a free sample so I tried it because I like to give informed opinions to my patients. There are several reasons why I don't like crest. It is the most abrasive toothpaste on the market. It can easily cause recession and tissue damage. I recommend Colgate to my patients.
natalie g.
Murrieta, CA
I recently purchased this toothpaste and no joke literally in a matter of days my teeth were whiter and felt cleaner than ever:) my enamel didn't feel sensitive after using it either it is great quality! Also you can buy it any Walmart or CVS and for a great price as well. I will definitely be recommending this product to my friends!
Michelle H.
Tucson, AZ
Honestly, I've never tried any other toothpaste products/brands so I don't know if this is the best one but I know to tell you that it does the job and is certainly a great product if not the best. I gave this a 4 because I don't know the efficacy of other products and don't want to mislead anyone since I haven't tried other ones.
Emily L.
Morris, AL
This toothpaste is okay. You can tell that you've brushed when you use it, but I don't think it did much for my gums. It seems like any other toothpaste really. I won't be repurchasing this after I use up the rest of the tube I have. I know you can't reverse gum recession, but I'm sure something out there is better than this.
Eli D.
New Orleans
I was content with this toothpaste until I went to get my teeth cleaned and the hygienist pulled out little, blue, plastic, beads from my gums. Yeah, apparently those blue specks are plastic. It's gross, not to mention unhealthy. Having bits of plastic being broken down in your body cannot be contributing to overall health.
Erinn C.
This is good toothpaste. I actually prefer it, but my husband likes a different brand more, so we stopped buying it. We usually purchased it at Walmart or any of the several dollar stores. It's definitely some of the better toothpaste you can purchase, and I would recommend it to others for regular use.