BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. Extra deep cleans unique formula: Cleans beyond what you can see. Continues to work between brushings. Provides Crests highest level of protection against plaque bacteria. Protects 8 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Acid Erosion *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1*Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and s see more...

Andrea U.
Im not a big fan of my teeth not feeling clean after I spent a while brushing them. You rub your tongue over your teeth and it feels weird, like little hairs or aka dirty. Also that feeling of a sticky mouth after a couple hours of brushing. I didnt eat or drink anything either to get that sticky feeling. I tried other toothpastes after and those worked out better
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
I recently just bought this and used it a few times now. For me, it left a weird taste in my mouth and I felt like it did not give me that minty breath it says it gives. One pro about the toothpaste is that it is good for sensitive teeth,gums, etc. it's not the worst toothpaste in the world but what really threw me off was the after taste!
Kelsey K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Crest typically has great products and I used to use their whitening line often. I decided to try this out. It was way to liquidy. Most of it leaked out of the tube and all over my bathroom counter. When you put it on a toothbrush it drips of . The consistency is way to watery.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Crest Pro Health keeps my moth feeling fresh and clean every time I brush my teeth! I use mine three times a day, and every time I leave feeling like I have a fresh smile. You can buy it at most any grocery store or big box retailer, and for a good price! I recommend!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I love the taste of this toothpaste - and that's an odd thing for me to say. Normally, toothpaste makes me gag, but the mild flavor of this toothpaste is perfect for me and I can really see a difference in the health of my teeth and gums after using for some time.
Mackenzie B.
Athens, GA
This is one of the only toothpastes i use anymore. Crest leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I've been using this for years and still have no cavities. I use it every morning and night. This is the brand my dentist recommended to me and I'm so glad they did!
Jessica C.
Hanover, NH
There is a noticeable difference in the color of my teeth, and the toothpaste tastes great, too! It leaves my mouth clean and my breath fresh! I have been using this toothpaste for a few months now and will continue! I bought this toothpaste at my local CVS.
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
This is a great toothpaste that will leave your mouth feeling clean. It is very effective and I purchase the product through our dental program at the school I work at. This is the best toothpaste I have every used and am completely satisfied.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
I have always had very sensitive teeth, so I need extra protection when it comes to my mouth. Crest works well for whitening, but if you have sensitive teeth, I wouldn't suggest this toothpaste because it doesn't help with the problem.
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
I live for the "pro health" line it really makes my mouth feel clean and there's no dryness after I use this toothpaste. I used to just by the regular pro health toothpaste but as soon as I found this version I feel in love.