BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Toothpaste includes 8 Advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check: cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, sensitivity, dental plaque, tartar, whitening, and fresh breath. Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis. Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. Extra deep cleans unique formula: Cleans beyond what you can see. Continues to work between brushings. Provides Crests highest level of protection against plaque bacteria. Protects 8 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Acid Erosion *vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1*Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and s see more...

Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family loves Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean mint toothpaste. I purchased it at Kroger, with a great coupon. Even my six year old uses it. Leaves your mouth feeling clean for hours! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Alisha B.
Franklin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tend to love all thing crest whitening, it keeps my smile sparkling white. I don't have the bad breath issues I've had with other whitening products. Definitely recommend trying this paste!
Gina J.
I’m not a fan of Crest. Their Pro health line caused my mucosal tissue to slough. I have worked in the dental field for 10 plus years and that is a common reaction.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
I recently just bought this and used it a few times now. For me, it left a weird taste in my mouth and I felt like it did not give me that minty breath it says it gives. One pro about the toothpaste is that it is good for sensitive teeth,gums, etc. it's not the worst toothpaste in the world but what really threw me off was the after taste!
Jarielly S.
This toothpaste was really soft in my gums. I have sensitive teeth and gums and this was way better than any other normal toothpaste. It also cleans and refreshes my mouth. But it's not like super uncomfortable minty type of paste. It's just right on not being too harsh but being really refreshing
Rachel M.
This is my favorite tooth paste! Helps to protect teeth against cavities, plaque, and gingivitis while helping to whiten your teeth. Great taste, and it has almost a gritty texture to help polish your teeth.
missy l.
Cleona, PA
i love this. i have a tartar problem and this makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. its affordable and it a name i have trusted since i am a kid, i like it better than the others and it works great!
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
This is my second favorite tooth paste on the market. It does wonders for my teeth. My mouth feels very clean when using it. Since using it my oral health has risen a lot. I haven't had problems with cavities even though I eat a lot of sweets.
Miranda P.
Clymer
Although I've only used this about a week it has already showed a difference in my teeth. They are slightly whiter and it is a good price. Wish I had found it sooner. I highly recommend. You can never go wrong with crest.
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
My favorite toothpaste. Love this product. It’s affordable and leaves my teeth looking whiter and feeling fresh from the dentist clean. We buy this all the time. Definitely recommend.