BY CREST #17 in Mouthwash

Complete Mouth Care for a Better Dental Check Up.* Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Deep Clean mouthwash helps you have stronger teeth for a healthier mouth. It kills bad breath germs, helps prevent cavities, strengthens enamel, cleans teeth and gums, and freshens breath for a healthier mouth.

• Kills bad breath germs
  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Cleans teeth & gums
  • Freshens breath

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Poloxamer 407, Propylparaben, Disodium Phosphate, Blue 1

Aerionna M.
Hamtramck, MI
I’m really not a fan of this mouth wash. I usually use another brand but I was out of town and staying at a relatives house and this is what they had, so I went ahead and used it. I hated it! For one it’s alcohol free. When I first read that I thought “oh cool it will be less intense” but it wasn’t just less intense there was nothing. I felt like I was swishing around water with a little sugar and mint. I didn’t seem like it was really doing anything. Also the little bit of mint that was in there didn’t last long, it was gone in like two minutes. I didn’t feel “minty fresh”. The other thing I didn’t like was that it leaves some type of residue in your mouth. So no I wouldn’t buy it again nor would I recommend it.
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
I tried this and it burned my mouth so bad, as well as left a sour aftertaste. In my opinion, I’d never buy it again, but it’s just my experience. I’ve tried other crest mouthwashes and they don’t give me that burning sensation this does, so I would like to say it’s just the product.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
I would never buy another mouthwash. My husband and I refuse to use anything else. Crest pro health is without a doubt our favorite. It leaves you feeling extra fresh and clean and the taste is not too overwhelming. It’s an easy find at most local grocery stores and often on sale.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I’ve tried this mouthwash a few times in the past. I think it works pretty effectively. When I used it I definitely felt I had much fresher breathe than I did before using it. It’s not that expensive at all and does the job well so I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I used to buy this. At first it seemed okay, but I noticed it just didn’t feel like it was the best. It didn’t meet my expectations. I wouldn’t say it doesn’t work but doesn’t work as good as I think it should from reading the label. I wouldn’t recommend!
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
This is my favorite mouth wash. I loved how clean it left my mouth feeling and how refreshing it was. It didn’t burn and it made my teeth cleaner as well. I recommend this to anyone. I have purchased this more than once and plan to do so again.
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
All time favorite mouth wash. Gets my super clean and fresh without the terrible burning sensation like other brands have! I️ will definitely continue to use this product because it is very affordable and there is always coupons for it!
Candice M.
Edgewood, Kentucky
First off, it's good to use mouth wash every time you brush your teeth. That's just on principle. However, to add onto that, I have a lip ring. I have to wash my mouth out every single time anything (besides water) enters it. That's a lot of cleaning. But this stuff is not irritating, it's soothing, definitely brightens your teeth, does not have a harsh taste, no burning, and is just downright nice to use. I would definitely use this again.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Started using this and my dentist asked me what I was doing different. This helps with my plaque and build up so much. I don’t have cavities but this product helps prevent them and build up with flossing and regular brushing.
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
I love this mouthwash because it made me feel like my breath was fresh a long time after using it. It made my mouth feel so clean. I have bought this mouthwash multiple times and I do plan on buying it again.