BY CREST #22 in Mouthwash

Complete Mouth Care for a Better Dental Check Up.* Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Deep Clean mouthwash helps you have stronger teeth for a healthier mouth. It kills bad breath germs, helps prevent cavities, strengthens enamel, cleans teeth and gums, and freshens breath for a healthier mouth.

• Kills bad breath germs
  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Cleans teeth & gums
  • Freshens breath

Inactive Ingredients:

Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Disodium Phosphate, Red 33, Green 3

Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
This Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is my absolute favorite mouthwash. It tastes great and does not burn my mouth like other mouthwashes. I feel confident about my oral health when I use Crest Pro Health mouthwash. For a few extra bucks, you can use a mouthwash that not only cleans, but protects.
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
Many mouthwashes are harsh or have a bad taste but this one is really good. It is not one that will burn your mouth like some do and does not leave a bad after taste. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Plus, it is from Creat so you know you can trust it. I will buy again and would recommend it.
Janelle R.
Norman
I don’t like strong mouthwash’s, but I do love this. It can get a little “burny” after about 20 seconds, but it’s a flavor that lasts and really does make my teeth feel nice and clean. Overall, we will keep purchasing (as we have been for months!)
Jessica♡
Amazinggggggg product really keeps my mouth fresh and stay white foreverrr! The only thing I had to get used to was it does feel like it’s burning your mouth but it’s not, it’s just cleaning out anything that the toothpaste did not get
Juliette L.
beaverton
It taste great and is very refreshing. It’s also super easy to use. I got mine at target, Publix, Safeway and pretty much any drugstore. It met my expectations and overall I was very satisfied with the results
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Love this mouthwash. It’s not a strong taste so my mouth doesn’t burn. My breath smells great and I don’t wake up with stinky breath. I use it twice a day after I brush. This is the only mouthwash I now use
Aymee T.
Riverbank, ca
This mouth wash is excellent! I have braces so i feel like i need a extra boost of freshness. It’s alcohol free with fluoride, both a plus. I’ve been using this product for 6months and it’s become part of my morning and night teefie routine 😬. I Will continue to repurchase this product.
Bree A.
I love this mouthwash which makes me wonder.. What am I missing out on if it is ranked only #25 in mouthwash?
I have sensitive teeth and gums.. Possibly a few cavities from a calcium deficiency during breastfeeding. This mouthwash doesn't irritate me!
It is great on my sensitive teeth and has helped me maintain a bright white smile.
Would recommend 10/10
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This mouthwash is so good, i have used it for a few years now and it is so amazing, I feel like it keeps my teeth really clean and makes my breath smell so fresh, I also feel like it helps my gums feel not as sensitive as they usually feel as well.
Nicole B.
Denver
Good mouthwash for those that have had gum disease or dental issues. Gives you a full mouth clean, while dressing breath and killing germs. Can be a little pricey but it is worth it.
Katherine T.
Does it work / provide a clean mouth?

back