Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Gel Toothpaste uploaded by emily j.Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Alvina B.Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Abiola S.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Extra Deep Clean Gel Toothpaste works beyond your traditional paste toothpaste. Protect your teeth from the acid erosion effects** of everyday foods and fend off tooth sensitivity caused by sweet, hot, or cold food. Brush regularly to protect your teeth against cavities, gingivitis, dental plaque, tartar, and bad breath.*vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1. **Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday food can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.www.crest.com

Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another great Crest toothpaste, this one deep cleaning plus sensitivity and all of the other benefits everyone expects from Crest. It does help to whiten my teeth some, and it keeps my gums from bleeding as much. It also helps with my sensitivity. The Pro-Health line is a wee bit pricey but well worth the money to get a superior product that fits what I need for my teeth.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tasted so horrible and left such a bad aftertaste as well!! We bought a travel size and had to use it for a whole weekend. Would not buy again. Also, didn’t feel like a really good clean.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste, I love the tiny grittyness in it. I feel like it really helps my teeth get clean. It has such a good taste too. Definatley my holy grial toothpaste. It's my go to and without it I just don't feel like my teeth are as clean!
Alisha B.
Franklin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tend to love all thing crest whitening, it keeps my smile sparkling white. I don't have the bad breath issues I've had with other whitening products. Definitely recommend trying this paste!
Trina A.
Thomasville
This is a good toothpaste. There is nothing significantly different about it. I don’t like the texture personally. It’s gritty. I think it’s overpriced and just a average toothpaste.
Gina J.
I’m not a fan of Crest. Their Pro health line caused my mucosal tissue to slough. I have worked in the dental field for 10 plus years and that is a common reaction.
Yaraseth C.
have been using my free tube of Crest Pro-Health Advanced toothpaste for about a month now, and it seems like it's working great! I have used other Crest products before, including Pro-Health mouthwash, but this line of toothpaste was a whole new experience. The mint flavor is great, and I love the huge list of tooth issues that this toothpaste addresses: tartar, whitening, sensitivity, plaque, cavities, acid erosion, bad breath, and gingivitis! I used to have to choose toothpaste based on my main concerns (plaque and gingivitis), which meant that it was often not a whitening toothpaste. With this toothpaste, I can get every benefit, including acid erosion, which I can't recall ever seeing on any other toothpastes I have bought in the past. I honestly can't think of any other dental concern that isn't already covered by Pro-Health Advanced. They basically thought of everything you'd ever want in a toothpaste and put it in there!
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I experienced peeling of skin inside of my mouth after using this. I bought this at Costco. Not good as was causing cheek cells inside of my mouth to shed after brushing. First I did not know what the gel kind of things that are coming under my teeth then I saw inside of the mouth layers peeling. My husband used the rest of the pack as it did not bother him.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
I recently just bought this and used it a few times now. For me, it left a weird taste in my mouth and I felt like it did not give me that minty breath it says it gives. One pro about the toothpaste is that it is good for sensitive teeth,gums, etc. it's not the worst toothpaste in the world but what really threw me off was the after taste!
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
Good price, tasty and cleans your teeth well.... I gave it three stars because apparently the little blue beads in the toothpaste don't burst like I thought they did they are actually plastic that can sometimes get imbedded into your gum line. Plus my face breaks out to Fluoride so now I use a natural toothpaste that doesn't have fluoride in it and I'be never been prone to cavities so I didn't really need the fluoride in there anyway.

back