BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Advanced. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Deep Clean Mint Toothpaste includes 8 advanced benefits that help protect areas dentist check most:

• Cavities
  • Gingivitis
  • Plaque
  • Sensitivity
  • Tartar
  • Whitening
  • Freshens Breath
  • Acid Erosion**

Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Color & Aesthetics

Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I got it on sale so that's why I picked it up but I was surprised at how much I liked it. The mint flavor is nice and not the weird mint that you get with most toothpaste. After brushing my teeth felt cleaner and I noticed my breath smelled better for longer when using this.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
This is my go to toothpaste. I have used several toothpaste brands thanks to my husband who seems to always bring back the wrong thing when he goes shopping.... I honestly don't see differences in toothpastes. To me a toothpaste is a toothpaste so what I do is look at ingredients and this one seems to be the best. It is expensive in my opinion but if it helps my teeth, it's worth it.
DeNicole L.
Azle, TX
I love the way it feels in my mouth. It’s not gritty and gross. It isn’t slimy like some! The flavor is good and my teeth feel clean for a long time!
Leslie S.
I love using this toothpaste, but I seem to have some sensitivity while using it. I do love the minty taste, and the deep clean feeling.
MK R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really made my teeth and gum feels extra clean and my breath smelled good too. It’s affordable and I’ll be buying it again
Naiomi O.
Tampa, FL
This toothpaste has to be one of the best it has a minty flavor and when brushing it makes it feel so tingly, Everyday
Kendal B.
I bought this for 2.50 at my local supermarket. It's lasting along time for how small the tube is. It's exactly what I'd expect it to be. It whitens your teeth within 2-3 weeks. Whenever this tube runs out I sure will be buying more !
sara s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Paulina P.
Has anyone tried this toothpaste? What do you guys think?Crest Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Advanced Soothing Smooth Mint Toothpaste
Leslie S.
Anyone use this and have issues with tooth sensitivity?

Walmart