Crest Pro-health Advanced Active Strengthening Mouthwash uploaded by Tylasha C.Crest Pro-health Advanced Active Strengthening Mouthwash uploaded by Tylasha C.Crest Pro-health Advanced Active Strengthening Mouthwash uploaded by Tylasha C.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Advanced Active Strengthening Mouthwash kills bad breath germs, helps prevent cavities, strengthens enamel, cleans teeth and gums, and freshens breath for a healthier mouth.

Provides you all these benefits for a healthier mouth, without the burn of alcohol:

• Kills bad breath germs
  • Help prevents cavities
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Cleans teeth and gums
  • Freshens breath
  • Contains fluoride

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% W/V Fluoride Ion), Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Disodium Phosphate, Yellow 6, Green 3

Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
This isn't my go to brand, but I buy it if my regular lysterine isn' available. It tastes better than what I use currently, but I don' feel like my fresh breath lasts as long. Overall, it's a good mouthwash, but I'll definitely stick to my regular brand.
Mali E.
Clean without the burn. This mouthwash is great! My mouth is fresh after rinsing but doesn't burn like it does with mouthwashes that have alcohol in them. This flavor is nice too.
Cassidy S.
I love this mouthwash because it's potent, but it doesn't burn as much as other brands. I'm a little bit of a baby with the burning situation brought about with other products so I like that I can feel this working AND can stand to keep swishing for a while! It leaves my breath nice and fresh!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
The best way to finish cleaning your mouth is to use mouth wash and this one works so well. It doesn't burn and it's long lasting. Some mouth washes dry out your mouth but this one doesn't. It's affordable and is one of my go to brands.
Lynn M.
Elkton
It's probably just personal preference but it's too minty it makes my gums burn so bad! If I have this stuff in my house I do half water/ half mouthwash just so I don't burn my mouth off lol I wouldn't repurchase
Emma D.
Fulton, MO
Burns really bad when using this. Does leave mouth feeling clean but also like you can't use your tongue for awhile. Leaving four stars because I did see an improvement in my gums and breath after using this.
Jonathan M.
Waynesboro, VA
I have used a lot of other mouth washes and many of them burn really bad. This one was very comfortable to use and makes it a more delightful experience to use mouth wash.
Jessica G.
San jose , CA
I’ve used crest acouole of times in the past. I like the taste, it’s gentle on my teeth too. I think it can get a little pricy depending where you go buy it as well as the size. I would recommend this product for other to try because it has done good for me.
Nicole B.
Denver
This does a great job of making your mouth feel clean. Kills germs. I have purchased this several times. Will continue to use the Pro Health line of mouthwash.
Alyssa S.
Livingston, NY
This stuff is pretty awesome. Not too intense of a burn but it's affordable and leaves a refreshing tingle, I got mine from Rite Aid in town.