Crest Premium White Strips, 28 Count uploaded by ARIXON L.Crest Premium White Strips, 28 Count uploaded by Courtney B.Crest Premium White Strips, 28 Count uploaded by Laurel K.

BY CREST #63 in Teeth Whiteners

• I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth, so I w...1 Answers
  • Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or do you h...3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these strips but not sure how quickly ...1 Answers
LAUREN K.
Waste of money, they did not work for my teeth at all. There are many other products that work better than this. I do not recommend spending your money on these "whitening" strips. Also they hurt my teeth
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love these!!!  They have gotten much more expensive over the years, but still cheaper than the dentist office whitening kits.  These work great and don't take long to use.  I don't use them daily, I try to skip a day between so they last longer.  They stay on well and work exactly as described.  Highly recommend!
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
A little pricey, but they really work. My teeth get a little sensitive if I use them as often as directed, so I do them every other day.  Also, sometimes I don't leave them on as long because my teeth get sensitive. Easy to find at target, walmart, and amazon.
Dheevena R.
I like these whitening strips because they are effective and fairly easy to apply to the teeth. But I did experience a lot of sensitivity with them especially if I was consistent about using the strips. It's also really important to keep the whitening product away from your gums because it can cause further sensitivity and burning sensation there. I also had a bit of a problem with keeping the strips in place on my teeth because they have a tendency to slide around a lot.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These really work to give you a brighter, whiter smile!  They are easy to use.  No messy trays.  They work fast so if you have a special event coming up they are a great way to prep.  They are a bit uncomfortable to wear, but far better than a tray.  Also the product does burn a little the first day or so, but no more than other similar products.  And it is a bearable discomfort.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the first white strips I used and one of the best beauty products out there. After I finished the pack, my teeth were whiter than every single one of my friends. I used the advanced seal ones a few years later, which worked well, too, but honestly could have gone the rest of my life with whiter teeth from this first use.
Nancy T.
After I finish half the treatment I can tell that my teeth are dramatically whiter than they were before. I tend to only use half a box for every 6 months. These stripes do cause sensitivity after consecutively using them daily (7 days in a row). The sensitivity does go away after a day or two.
Susan O.
Cincinnati, OH
These really work!! For me, I have very sensitive teeth, so I don't always leave them on the full time and I definitely don't use them multiple days in a row. I'll use these about once a week and my teeth stay pearly white, just how I like them! I think your routine with using them would depend on your teeth's sensitivity
Emilee S.
I bought one pack and am not sure if I would buy again. They did whiten my teeth but not as much as I wanted. I did notice a difference though. Not bad for the price. I would purchase again if they were on sale or if I had a coupon.
Randi K.
Springfield, MO
Crest white strips are the only whitening strips that I have ever used because I'm so satisfied with their product, why would I need to choose anything else? I only have to whiten my teeth every few years because they do such a great job, especially if I maintain my smile with their whitening toothpaste.
Rachel K. A.
Long Beach, CA
Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or do you have to use it longer periods of time before you get results?
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
Are they worth the price you pay to buy them , do they work?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was wondering if these are harmful to the enamel and if not how soon you can expect results
Lucia T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have been wanting to try these strips but not sure how quickly I should see results? -and should they be used daily?
Meghan H.
I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth, so I was wondering how these compare to other whitening products (like toothpaste)? Is it relatively easy to use and are the results worth it?