Crest Premium White Strips, 28 Count uploaded by ARIXON L.Crest Premium White Strips, 28 Count uploaded by Courtney B.Crest Premium White Strips, 28 Count uploaded by Laurel K.

BY CREST #43 in Teeth Whiteners

• I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth, so I was...1 Answers
  • Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or do you hav...3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these strips but not sure how quickly I ...1 Answers
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love what it does to the appearance of my teeth. I find that it truly does whiten noticeably and that in turn gives me confidence. They are packaged well & don't take up a lot of room in my already small bathroom. However, I can no longer use this because it makes my teeth so incredibly sensitive that it affects my quality of life! I can't even drink water that's slightly above room temperature when I use these faithfully!
For special social occasions that you want an extra oomph this is an amazing product- just don't intend on KEEPING your teeth constantly white with this.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Savannah, GA
Effective for sure, although a little inconvenient to use. I've used these several times over the years and they definitely stand the test of time. They can cause a little gum and tooth sensitivity, but that's not something that really bothers me, as it's temporary. I mostly just get annoyed at how carefully I have to position my mouth for half an hour because these buggers tend to want to slide around over my teeth. Ah, well. They're still less invasive and expensive than a professional whitening.
Arni D.
Arni D.
Personally my teeth are probably just really sensitive because when I use any brand (including Crest), my teeth hurt when I whiten them, but it's bare-able enough and worth the results! I whiten my teeth probably once a year (maybe twice if I feel like I need it), and these strips have had a permanent effect on my teeth (they've been noticeably whiter ever since I started using them and even when it's 9-12 months after my whitening treatment, my teeth still look pearly white).
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
These are super easy to use and really work well. I used to be a smoker and I am still a coffee drinker...these do a good enough job without being expensive or a professional whitening treatment at the dentist. I am happy with the results for sure. I don't have to do it every month either which is nice. I can put the straps on and go about my business until time is up. The price isn't bad and they don't leave a yucky taste or film. I will continue to buy them!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hattiesburg, MS
You won't find anything like Crest White Strips! I will use once every two weeks and I cannot tell you how many compliments I get on my white teeth! And I've tried other products that you leave on for an hour and NOTHING. With Crest, I truly can tell a difference after the 30 minutes. I've never seen ANY product (that means any kind of beauty product) work as fast and with great quality. Two thumbs up to Crest!
Ariel Y.
Ariel Y.
Jersey City, NJ
This works wonders! I can usually see immediate results after using two strips! It could be a little uncomfortable at first if you are a first time user but once you used to it you wont believe the immediate results! It's also much less uncomfortable than clinical tooth whitening but I think doctors recommend using this product every 6 month so I would definitely refrain from using this product too often.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Crest makes PLENTY of different whitening strips that all promise to do a multitude of things, but the originals really are the best. Some can pull off your enamel or make your teeth incredibly sensitive to touch or temperature, but the original formula (if used correctly) does neither. It delivers fast whitening and is just as effective as the other, more expensive options.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I swear by these. My sister introduced me to these years ago when she first tried them: she, my mom and I noticed a difference right after the first application. Back then, one of the downsides was that they could cause irritation to those who had problems with sensitivity. They have now come out with gentle and sensitive stripes. I highly recommend.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
I hate to get real but I have always wanted to get (and have tried getting) whitening trays from my dentist but I am such a gagger. But these babies do the trick. I've tried a variety of the crest white strips and these seems to work the best for me. They stay put really easy after applying, simple to use, and I really see results after a few uses.
April D.
April D.
For the price, these are by far the best Whitestrips on the market at the drugstore. If you use them daily, you can see amazing results. You must use them religiously and limit your caffeine/coffee/wine staining intake. If you use these, they do work, almost as well as in-office whitening visits! I have purchased these over and over again!
Rachel K. A.
Rachel K. A.
Long Beach, CA
Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or do you have to use it longer periods of time before you get results?
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth, so I was wondering how these compare to other whitening products (like toothpaste)? Is it relatively easy to use and are the results worth it?
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have been wanting to try these strips but not sure how quickly I should see results? -and should they be used daily?
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was wondering if these are harmful to the enamel and if not how soon you can expect results
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown, NS
Are they worth the price you pay to buy them , do they work?