Crest Plus Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Peppermint uploaded by RUTH G.Crest Plus Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Peppermint uploaded by Milpa M.

BY CREST

Crest Scope Outlast Peppermint Mouthwash uses Outlast Technology that creates a cool, refreshing sensation that lasts.

• Kills 99% of bad breath germs (in lab tests)
  • Keeps breath feeling fresh up to 5X longer*

Water, Alcohol (12.25 Wt%), Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Blue 1

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I have used mostly Scope for the past 20 something years.
It makes my mouth feel fresh and it makes me more confident.
There are other products that work just as good but I keep buying Scope.
It's not too pricey. It's about the same price as similar products.
I recommend this product! It has never let me down!
Manasa V.
Great mouthwash. Easy to use before leaving the house during the day. Keeps your mouth feeling fresh for a long time. Also, available in a perfect little travel sized bottle to carry in my travel pouch as well. Would recommend to others. Would purchase again.
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Good staple mouth wash for daily use. Freshens breath, kills bacteria, does what it says it will. Nothing fancy, but this is a work horse, and great option to keep on hand for your normal oral hygiene routine.
Lissbette P.
Chicago , IL
I don’t know why but I do love the feeling of mint so this mouthwash was great with me and I love the feeling of it but if you don’t like the feeling like the taste of it I don’t recommend because it is strong.
Marissa S.
Pasadena, MD
I love this mouthwash! I carry a travel one around with me for times when I need it! It freshens breath and helps with getting all the gross sugar, plaque etc out of my teeth! I love it!
Caroline P.
I am very picky about my mouthwash because I'm very sensitive to flavors. I actually do like the flavor of this one. I have repurchased it several times (from Walmart) and it has gone above and beyond exceeding my expectations. It freshens my breath and makes my mouth feel healthier. I recommend it!
Karla M.
This mouthwash lasted so long and I used it every day , two times a day. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and it definitely does its job. I bought it at my local grocery store for sale so it was so great I bought 2-3! I would recommend to others looking for a good mouth wash.
Taylor J.
I love this mouthwash! It really leaves that nice clean feeling. I use it night&day, everyday. I think its not the best of the best but its up there! I buy mine at my local stores. I recommend it.
Mii C.
Fontana
Gives you that fresh mouth feeling. Does sting like the typical mouth wash but it gives you that month fresh breath which I like. No one like a hot breathes person :). I will be buying again.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
I usually go with blue rather than green. I guess it's the taste difference. I like the strong sense of mouthwash the most because then I actually feel like it's working. Great product
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Colgate