BY CREST #55 in Mouthwash

Crest Scope Classic Original Mint: Where the Crest clean you trust meets the Scope freshness you know. Crest Scope kills millions of bad breath germs* and stays true to the original mint flavor rinse you love. Speak confidently with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. In lab tests*PG Calculation based on Nielsen US reported sales for year ending1 10 2015 see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Crest plus Scope Classic Mouthwash is the only mouthwash we use in our house. It really cleans your mouth without burning or being too harsh and it makes our breathe smell fresh. I love all of Crest products but this one is amazing, I love this product.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I have tried so many types of mouthwashes over the years and this has to be the best so far. Seems like they have almost perfected the formula. The effect last all night, kills germs and cures minor irritations in the mouth. It has a very nice minty taste not too strong unlike Listerine, pefect balance. I hope Crest keeps this formula for a long time without changing it.
Nordy R.
Providence , RI
I'm sure there's better out there but this one is pretty good doesn't leave a bitter taste comes in different sizes make it perfect to take one to the office or on the road or a trip . Always comes in handy in the middle of the day or right after a meal even if you're not at home
Holden W.
I love this mouthwash. It doesn’t burn your mouth like other products, tastes great, and cleans and protects your teeth. I have been using for years and will continue to use it and recommend it to other people.
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
I love this mouthwash, I used to love the Listerine burn but I have now switched to something that works just as good as the burn--without the harshness. The flavor is minty and it does what it should, freshen my breath, I would repurchase as I use this brand all the time now. I buy mine at Walmart for a few dollars and it lasts at least a month with my husband and I using it.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love using this mouth wash after brushing and there are no pros or cons about and it meet all my expectations and more and is my first time using and leaves breath great and I recommend to others to use.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
While not my all time favorite mouthwash, this is still a nice formula. It is refreshing and has a great taste. I don't think it lasts quite as long as I would like. However, I do continue to buy it as my kids really like it. The price is great and is often on sale. I would recommend.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Leaves my mouth feeling and smelling fresh all day. Not to me too the clean feeling. I love used to use Listerine thought it killed more germs turns out it doesn't. It has a very nice minty taste not too strong. I love and would recommend it to everyone...
Rachel D.
Really makes my mouth feel alive and clean after using. I think this is Crest's bes mouthwash! I use this to amp up before dental cleanings and definitely helps with bad breath. Great price point and available at most stores
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband and I have been using Crest for years and will never switch. The mouthwash along with the toothpaste makes our moths feel clean and fresh. The products always meets my expectations. Even when non name brand products are on sale we are commited to Crest because we know it wont disappoint.