BY CREST

Crest Scope Classic Original Mint: Where the Crest clean you trust meets the Scope freshness you know. Crest Scope kills millions of bad breath germs* and stays true to the original mint flavor rinse you love. Speak confidently with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. In lab tests*PG Calculation based on Nielsen US reported sales for year ending1 10 2015 see more...

Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
I use this mostly when I travel. I get the travel minis. I like this mouth wash and it does the job, however, I prefer listerene because it feels like it cleans better to me. This one still works and is better than a lot of others, but not quite as good as listerine. These scope ones are awesome for travel though because they have nicely sized small bottles and I'm pretty sure that they're the cheapest travel sized ones as well. They always have scope travel sizes everywhere you go. Easy to find in stores.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
I love the classic mint flavor from this mouthwash. It works into your teeth and gums so well. It burns a little, like all mouthwash, but it doesn't have as bad of a burning sensation as others do. Which is another reason why I love it. It's not expensive at all, and I would definitely recommend this to others to try out.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Crest is my favorite brand for Oral Care I purchased my crest plus scope mouthwash at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again at least your breath smelling very fresh for hours and hours I highly recommend this product to anyone so go out and purchase yours today you won't be sorry!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband and I have been using Crest for years and will never switch. The mouthwash along with the toothpaste makes our moths feel clean and fresh. The products always meets my expectations. Even when non name brand products are on sale we are commited to Crest because we know it wont disappoint.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
I'm not a fan of mouthwash because I find it to be super minty and unbearable to have in my mouth. I will say that this one doesn't taste as bad as some other brands I have tried and if I were going to choose to use mouthwash that day, this one would probably be the one I would use
Jake S.
Jake S.
Saint Louis, MO
I think that this mouthwash does a decent job but I really do not like the taste or that it uses artificial sweeteners (Saccharin). I feel as though it is very unnecessary, especially in a mouthwash. I would not recommend this to others. Your money can be used much wiser elsewhere.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
This mouthwash is a great everyday wash that will help keep your teeth extra clean. I bought it at Target and it is relatively inexpensive. I use it a few times a week, and I have purchased varieties of it before. The only negative would be the slightly stingy feeling of the mint.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Everyone in my family uses this. It is very much a product of it's word & it meets my expectations as far as cleanliness mouth wise. I am a repeat user & it just doesn't compare to the alternatives. I would totally recommend to friends & family. Especially at its unbeatable price!
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Simple mouthwash just like the listerine. This one is a little more expensive than the listerine. The smell is good, keep my breath clean and fresh. One pro is that it definitely does not burn like the listerine. I use this on the go since it comes in a small travel size as well
che c.
che c.
Manassas, VA
This classic mouthwash is great. after using my mouth feels refreshed and cool. it does not sting or burn in my mouth but leaves a minty smell all the same. i use it 3-4 times a week for about 1 minute each time. i will use this again and again. i will recommend this product.