Crest Neat Squeeze Children's Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Heather J.

BY CREST

Cavity protection, Sparkle fun flavor. Less mess! Neat squeeze dispenser. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat®. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. - Council on Scientific Affairs American Dental Association. This product contains no sugar like all ADA accepted toothpastes. The neat squeeze dispenser has a unique inner bag that empties itself as you squeeze in the middle. When the package gets lighter and is harder to squeeze, it s time to buy more Crest. Questions? see more...

Desire' R.
Desire' R.
Valdosta, GA
This toothpaste makes my son want to brush his teeth. it smells wonderful, and from what he says, it takes awesome too! The toothpaste is Bubble Gum scented and flavored. The shape of the container makes it easier for my litte guy to hold it and squeeze it. Just know that it does contain Floride and can make your child sick if they ingest it. (one little bit from brushing is harmless, but intentionally eating it will result in, at minimum, an upset stomach.)
samantha f.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I loved this product as a kid and now my son loves it as well. There is no comparison. It is the best. They have not changed the formula since I was a kid so that definitley meets my expectations. I am a repeat user and so is my son and of course I would recommend this to other people
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have five boys that don't exactly love to brush their teeth but with this toothpaste they are all over it. It's good for preschooler through grade school. It has a good flavor and the kids think it's cool that it sparkles. The price point is average and comparable to other brands.
saman m.
saman m.
Mundelein, IL
Crest is one of the leading and most affordable brand for tooth that is being heavily used in the states. it is one the safest brands to use. and i would highly recommend it to use. the tooth pastes are great to use and are super effective. i would recommend it to difinitely use it.
Brittany r.
Brittany r.
Chesapeake, OH
My sons favorite things to do is brush his teeth. i believe he likes the taste of the toothpaste more then anything as long as he likes it and it gets him to brush his teeth I'm one happy momma. hes been even trying to brush our teeth so we can taste his tooth paste
Vienna Q.
Vienna Q.
I don't know about you guys but this stuff used to be THE stuff. When I was little it was.... Now it leaves me with an unimpressive clean. Definitely wouldn't but it again, any other adult toothpaste would probably satisfy you more than this toothpaste.
Patty Z.
Patty Z.
Decatur, GA
My 3yo always looks forward to brushing her teeth because she gets to use the sparkly toothpaste. The near squeeze dispenser does wonders when she squeezes it, and it tastes nice. She loves it, I love that she brushes her teeth without making a mess!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
I always used this toothpaste as a child. I hated to brush my teeth because of minty toothpastes but I loved that this particular one wasn't a mint flavor and wasn't an overwhelming flavor either. I used it every day when I was a child!
Concepcion C.
Concepcion C.
As a kid I loved this toothpaste. It was so much easier then squeezing the bottle and sometimes putting to much ! I still buy these for my nieces and they love the mint feeling they get as well! Love to hear Tia my mouth feels good
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Crest is a pioneer in healthy oral care for everyone of all ages. I love using this on my kiddos because I know that they are getting a good clean brushing every time. The kids love the container because they say it is fun to use.