Crest Neat Squeeze Children's Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Heather J.

BY CREST

Cavity protection, Sparkle fun flavor. Less mess! Neat squeeze dispenser. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat®. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. - Council on Scientific Affairs American Dental Association. This product contains no sugar like all ADA accepted toothpastes. The neat squeeze dispenser has a unique inner bag that empties itself as you squeeze in the middle. When the package gets lighter and is harder to squeeze, it s time to buy more Crest. Questions? see more...

paria❤ a.
this toothpaste is great for kids who don't like the minty toothpaste that is too strong, this toothpaste is a nice berry flavor and the tube is great because it doesn't make a mess.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have five boys that don't exactly love to brush their teeth but with this toothpaste they are all over it. It's good for preschooler through grade school. It has a good flavor and the kids think it's cool that it sparkles. The price point is average and comparable to other brands.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
My two kids love the crest bubble mint toothpaste only we use in our home we tried the other kid brands and they don't like it at all we stuck with crest since they were babies and continue to this day they are 10 and 7!!!!
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I bought this for my little sis she hated that it was not Barbie or hello kitty but she liked the taste and will not go back to bubble gum she decorates her toothpaste with stickers to make it look the was she likes lol.
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
My little one adores it! Loves brushing his teeth every morning and night. Mess free and easy for my boy to use. Definitely a must have for small children. I prefer this to the other children's toothpaste I have purchased in the past.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
My little one uses this tooth paste . She likes the taste and it's for kids ! She doesn't use any other toothpaste . I did purchase this from Walmart . It is a very affordable price . Thumbs up for this product!
Karsyn B.
Mancelona, MI
This is the toothpaste that I used to use all the time when I was younger even though it does get kind of messy it's still fun but doesn't freshen breath very well.
Desire' R.
Valdosta, GA
This toothpaste makes my son want to brush his teeth. it smells wonderful, and from what he says, it takes awesome too! The toothpaste is Bubble Gum scented and flavored. The shape of the container makes it easier for my litte guy to hold it and squeeze it. Just know that it does contain Floride and can make your child sick if they ingest it. (one little bit from brushing is harmless, but intentionally eating it will result in, at minimum, an upset stomach.)
Vienna Q.
I don't know about you guys but this stuff used to be THE stuff. When I was little it was.... Now it leaves me with an unimpressive clean. Definitely wouldn't but it again, any other adult toothpaste would probably satisfy you more than this toothpaste.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Good toothpaste for little brushers that are reluctant to brush their teeth. The "sparkles" are fun, we've had mixed reviews in our house on the flavor, which is a cross between bubble gum and fruit, which is kind of strange (although more popular with kids than mint). The stand up container keeps the mess down and helps to only dispense just the right amount.