Crest Neat Squeeze Children's Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Heather J.

BY CREST

Cavity protection, Sparkle fun flavor. Less mess! Neat squeeze dispenser. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat®. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. - Council on Scientific Affairs American Dental Association. This product contains no sugar like all ADA accepted toothpastes. The neat squeeze dispenser has a unique inner bag that empties itself as you squeeze in the middle. When the package gets lighter and is harder to squeeze, it s time to buy more Crest. Questions? see more...

Zarina J.
Encino, CA
My little one adores it! Loves brushing his teeth every morning and night. Mess free and easy for my boy to use. Definitely a must have for small children. I prefer this to the other children's toothpaste I have purchased in the past.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
My little one uses this tooth paste . She likes the taste and it's for kids ! She doesn't use any other toothpaste . I did purchase this from Walmart . It is a very affordable price . Thumbs up for this product!
Megan S.
Good stuff daughter loves it I get coupons all the time for it so I always have it stocked in the house
Brittany J.
My 4 year old and 2 year old step daughters use this toothpaste and they love it. They ooh and aah over the sparkles and point to them. and it gets the job done as well.
Katie P.
I buy this for my daughter which so absolutely loves. I have tried a couple other brands and she says they are too hot.. Only downfall is she likes the taste so much that every now and then I catch her trying to eat it!
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Good toothpaste for little brushers that are reluctant to brush their teeth. The "sparkles" are fun, we've had mixed reviews in our house on the flavor, which is a cross between bubble gum and fruit, which is kind of strange (although more popular with kids than mint). The stand up container keeps the mess down and helps to only dispense just the right amount.
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert
My 3 year loves to brush he teeth with this toothpaste its perfect for kids get the job done
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
My children love this product! They are at the age where independence is everything and that even means putting toothpaste on their own toothbrush! No mess at all!
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
Kids seem to love the flavor and the way it stands up. We also like the way it is easy to squeeze out the remaining toothpaste
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
My 6 year old uses this toothpaste. The bottle is easy for him to use on his own. The scent and flavor is good.