BY CREST

Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Great toothbrush! The soft bristles allow my teeth and gums so get as clean as they possibly can be, with a toothbrush. They are soft enough to not make my gums bleed or feel scratched after a thorough brushing.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
This toothbrush is lovely. It really is soft and gentle on my sensitive teeth and gums. I started using it when my dentist said I had a tendency to brush too hard. Using the soft head has made a big difference in my gun health and sensitivity.
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
Good toothbrush. I used it as my travel toothbrush instead of bringing my electric toothbrush along. Held up well in my makeup bag. My main con is that it’s not electric but there’s not much they can do about that!
Cheyanne R.
I love this toothbrush, it's bristles are not so harsh on my sensitive gums. It works well and gets in those crevices some toothbrushes dont
Lexi C.
Mount Vernon, KY
So soft, works great on sensitive teeth. Love it so much, all my household has one. Recommended to all my family and friends.
erika m.
Farmingville, NY
Got the job done. I like this toothbrush. Has a nice soft bristle which I like since I have sensitive gums. Works well
Kinnidi R.
Jackson, MS
I like this because it isn’t too rough for my sensitive teeth. I believe i purchased from Target. I use it daily
Lina M.
cairo
I really like this toothbrush. It’s soft which is great If you have sensitive teeth and gum. It’s easy to use and very effective. I’m happy that I don’t bleed anymore while brushing my teeth.