BY CREST

Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. All with Crest’s trusted effectiveness for cleaning and whitening teeth, helping prevent cavities and fighting bad breath. Liven up your brushing experience, every day. Try the entire Be Collection: Be Dynamic Lime Spearmint Zest and Be Inspired Vanilla Mint Spark toothpaste flavors. Find it at Target. see more...

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Can...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compa...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?8 Answers
Crest Mint Toothpaste Mint Chocolate Trek
  • "The flavor is great, it tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream and it cleans your teeth well like other toothpastes." in 4 reviews
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Very interesting chocolate taste. I think it's good for good transitioning to adult toothpaste. Just make sure your child doesn't swallow. However because the minty taste wasn't too strong, I didn't feel that my teeth were too clean. It's definitely a nice sensory experience in the morning.
Cat L.
It tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream, I couldn't believe it when I first tasted it! All good reviews from me except I'm not sure how effective it is compared to the leading toothpastes that offer whiteness and the rest, but over all I'm impressed!
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
The first time I tried this I was into it. It does get old though and really starting feeling like your brushing your teeth with chocolate. It does its job but I think I would only use it if you hate the taste of typical tooth paste it for a kid.
Jessica B.
Hagerstown, MD
I really wanted to like this stuff but it made my mouth burn. I'm not sure if I was allergic to it or what, but I couldn't finish the tube and gave it to my brother. (He loved it, so maybe it was just me?) I wouldn't repurchase this flavor.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I did not like this toothpaste at all. It was weird having chocolate flavor in your mouth while brushing. I bought this for trial and never going to purchase it again!! But other than that it did clean my teeth thats why giving 2 stars.
Rebecca K.
Apopka , FL
Wish I could find this product easier, because it is amazing. It tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream...An extra dessert while cleaning teeth. Of course I don't eat it but it tastes super good.
Katie L.
I could not stand the taste of this. It was weird to be bushing my teeth with something that tastes like dessert. It did seem to clean m teeth decently and I got it on major sale.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
This particular type I have not used but fell it would be equivalent to the other products that they make! I always buy this at my local DG store when I need to make a purchase!
Ashley B.
menifee,ca
Wellness Guru Expert
I just did not like this at all! I don't see why someone would want to brush their teeth with chocolate toothpaste. Just an odd thing. lol I would not purchase this
Mckenzie L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Use cause keeps my braces shiny and helps with breath store and drugstore target walmart walgreens lewis lot and i use every morning and starting at night a lot .
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?
Rosie L.